First Son
1 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 10/6 -- PlayStation Stories

Sep 29, 2012

:my story for playstation. My first system was  the first ps1 an the game i had was a dinosaur he look like yoshi  then it broke then my cousia got ps2 the fat one he invite me to has house an he had a lot of game my favriote game was tom & jerry you had to fight an back then i was a bbig fan of tom & jerry  then my fat friend got the ps2 the skinny one an i got jealous i telled my mom if i can get she said yes but she bought the wrong one she bought the psp the game i had was grand thert auto vice city i really want one ps2 i telled my brother to get one for b-day then an he got one my favriote game was the sim AN simpson hit an run it was like grand thert auto that way i like  then my best friend got ps3 the fat one the first day it come out he invite me to play world at war mw2 he the one who got to played call of duty i did not like the ps3 but tell my mom about it so  she got me that dec 25 but i know she was going to buy me one because i was look for something then i saw an i panic i was so happy she got me one but i try to see everyday when she at work or school then i can want to dec 25 so i can play then it dec 25  it had no game but she took me to gamestop an bought mw1 but i return it beucause does not have trophy so i got mw2 lost plant call of duty 3 then i got online then i add all my friend who have a ps3 that my playstation story life i hope i win the $$$50 psn:smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 75 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I have been part of Playstation for more than 6 years.and the reason that made me buy my 1st playstation product(PS2) was GTA San Andreas...I moved to the U.S after a year..i started getting more games for my PS2 and so much fun with it that i cant forget.For my 1st 3 years...i already had about 10 games on my PS2 and enjoyed every single game of them.

Finally in early 2009, when i discovered about GTA IV...i decided to get a PS3.This was the best thing i ever bought in my life...i had days of  playing GTA IV on my PS3 and being able to watch youtube on my tv through my PS3 was awesome...and finally i discovered the online world of Playstation in Dec 2010..I made my 1st PSN account right after Christmas...one of the first demo i downloaded off the FIFA 11 demo and i had so much fun playing fifa in HD for a plenty of time...on December 31st, about 4 hours before 2011..i logged into Playstation Home for the first time ever..and when i entered the Cental Plaza...it was the best experience of my life and I still remember that moment..walking around and seeing real people represented as avatars talking to each other was something i had never seen before.

I used Home more and more often after that day..making friends and hanging out them in the Central Plaza...then i bought more games for my PS3 like Infamous, Ratchet and Clank, and Uncharted 2...playing a game online with my friends was one of the best things ever to me that time..I made my first purchase on the PSN store in July 2011...it was the Uncharted 3 Drake psn avatar and my 1st purchase on Home was the Slap Happy Sams Stage Show...i have so many memories with this game because usually whenever i would go on Home..i would invite my friends to play this game with them and had unlimited fun

From then to this day..Playstation now has been a part of my life...when they announced the Playstation Vita i was very hyped for it seeing that its much more advanced than the PSP which i had hours of fun with..I bought my Vita on day 1 and its the best portable device i have ever owned...Playstation has everything a gamer wants and it has something for everyone

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 75 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 30, 2012

When I got my PS3, I really knew nothing about the brand. I had entered a contest linked to the Toy Story 3 video game, and the prizes were rather exorbitant. That's how I ended up with my PS3, I won a silly video contest. Before then, all my gaming experience was linked to Nintendo consoles. I didn't know a whole lot about gaming or gaming culture, and I just sort of went along with whatever was somewhat popular at the time. When I started doing some research into what my PS3 could do, I was blown away. I've spent my time with it seeking out some of the pinnacles of video game history: the Uncharted series, Red Dead Redemption, LittleBigPlanet, Heavy Rain, and Fallout 3. These are truly amazing experiences, and I never would have come to know them without the introduction of that sleek box into my life. Now, in my senior year of high school, I'm writing a ten- or twelve-page thesis on storytelling in video games, something I find lacking a strong academic backup. I've been looking at the history of video games and seeing how storytelling has shaped them, and how gaming has shaped the art of storytelling. I'm going to interview some of the people in my area that have truly made gaming an art form, like Valve and Sucker Punch. I couldn't have even imagined the quality of these immersive stories if I had been limited to what I was used to. PlayStation makes art in video games more real than any other big brand, and that's why I'm sticking with Sony. 

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 75 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 30, 2012
It was 2003 when I got my fist ps2 it came with both ratchet 1 and jak and daxter 1 and to this day I still play ratchet and jak in their HD collections , of course I still play other playstation games like uncharted infamous risistance and sly cooper....I will never forget all the great times the playstation has given and I am sure that playstation will give me many more good times in the years yet to come. Thank you Sony (:
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 75 (170 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 75 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Playstation has always been tbe best freind I never had. Sure I've had some great freinds but playstation was the one that was always there through rain or shine. My playstation adventure began in 2005 when I had come home from kindergarten and my dad was sitting on the floor with a strange thing in his hands connected to this weird box wired to the TV. He told me it was a PS2 and showed me how to play and I was instantly hooked like a fish on a line. My game collection never got big because I hadn't asked for many games from my parents for the fear of sounding greedy or just the fear of rejection. Without a lot of games my family had got a Wii and it was fun at first but was never as awsome as Crash Bandicoot or Jak and Daxter. In June of 2011 two things made my life a whole lot better. The first thing was when a freind invited me over and showed me Uncharted 2. That made me desperate to get a PS3. After months of begging I finaly got one for Christmas. The second best thing that happened to me that June was when I saw this weird looking PSP on the internet called the NGP and later the PSVITA. I had studied that thing on the internet more than I have ever studied for a test. I bought it on the first day of release and I've never regretted that purchase since. Every day after school I would come home and play on the PS3 or psvita and I would be happy. After being diagnosed with diabetes in April 2012 I could have just sat around thinking my life would never be the same again, I COULD have. Instead I fired up the PS3 and played to my hearts content feeling as if I was a normal kid again. In conclusion, playstation has inspired me to work in computer animation or story wrighting for Naughty Dog because I want to make products that will give people the same smiles and laughs that they have given me. Remember the name webbiken Naughty Dog, future employee. LONG LIVE PLAY!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 75 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Well I pre-ordered my Playstation Vita and did first day delivery. I had it for about 8 months, and my Xbox 360 attacked it! I tilted the table it was on slightly when I was standing on top of it to reach something, and the Xbox slowly starting leaning, and finally CRACK! Destroyed my Vita screen! I've already paid $130 to get the screen fixed by sending it in to Sony's Technicians. I'm going to sell my Xbox to pay for it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 75 (151 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3758 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 75 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 1, 2012
I got my first playstation on December 25 2003 it was a playstation 2 and it came with ratchet 1 and jak 1 and to this day I still play both jak and ratchet in their HD collections of course I still play other playstation games like sly cooper uncharted infamous and risistance on the ps3... Sony has brought me many good years and I am sure that Sony will bring me many more good times in the years to come. Thank you Sony (:
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 75 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 75 (136 Views)
0 Likes