Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 10/6 -- PlayStation Stories

Sep 28, 2012
I got my PS3 as a gift for easter sunday in 2011. Together both of us shared time and happiness. However a month before our one year anniversary, my loving sister had a crazy fight with me and decided that it was cool to just break my PS3 and destroy my happiness. I wept and tried fixing it but all in vain. My mom saw my misery and came to the conclusion that neither one of us(The PS3 and me) could be seperated. She then got me my darling again after which we lived happily ever after.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 75 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I recently bought a PS3. I've always bought my games through the traditional retail store. One day I decided to have a try at the playstation store because my friends were telling me that you could buy previous generation console games from the store like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night or final fantasy. I decided to take a look at the online store. I wanted to buy Final fantasy tactics. I found Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions and bought it because I was under the impression that it was ported / updated version for the PS3. After downloading it, it says the game cannot be played and that I need to download it to a PSP. I don't own a PSP. I wrote in to customer service and they said, "sorry too bad, no exchange or refund.". Great PS3 story right? I think I will stick with traditional retail stores as that will never happen with retail stores.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 75 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I got my first ps3 when circuit city was closing I remember my dad pulling me out of school early to go and get. When we got their the store was bare of ps3s, my dad and searched constantly intill we found one that someone had hid we picked it up and waited in an hour line. By about 2pm we were home we had only on game at the time and that was little big planet. But to this day my playstation has out lasted both my wii and Xbox. It has had no problems what so ever, also now I have about 100 games for that have collected for it. Yet again I say this all the time thank Sony for making a really reliable system and I hope the ps4 is just as great- TB
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 75 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 28, 2012

My ps experience happened on ebay. I really wanted a ps3 so bad that I buy a broken one, and have it repaired for a low price. I ended up buying one for $300. The seller I brought it from said that nothing was showing up on the screen when he hooked it up, so that his reason for selling it. I purchased and before I could send it to a repair shop, I call sony customer service to see if there was anything they could do. That day made me the happiest person, cause I was told that the seller didn't know how to switch componet cables to hdmi and that why nothing showed up on the screen. The sony help talked me throught the step of getting a picture and it work, that was the day I fell in love with the ps3. At that time the cost of the ps3 was too expansive, so I ended up paying for a low price 60gb ps3. In great condition I might add, and that's my playstation story.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 75 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Hey Guys,

It was early days of april 2011, my brother had came from Melbourne, Australia after completing his studies. He bought gifts for all the members including me. He had bought t-shirts and denim for me. I was equally happy with it. Slowly slowly days were passing.  I was wondering "for me only tees and denims and mobile's and i-pods for every one" i was sad at wondering these things :smileytongue: then  after some days  the day came when i entered the world 19th of April. At 12:00 am of 19th april all started calling me then suddenly my brother tied a black cloth around my eyes and took me to the hall And then what i saw was more than a dream IT WAS A PS3 WITH FIFA 2011 AND MANY OTHER GAMES. I was shocked and my heat was pumping like its going to pop out.  I WAS THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE AT THAT MOMEN. This experience of my I can never forgett :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 75 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012

It was a boring day in my summer holiday, I was just sitting about, scouring the internet for nothing in particular, being on skype with some friend from school and playing a bit of Disgea 3 on my Ps Vita. 
When things turned very interesting for me. 

Back story: I have always been a fan of Playstation products, had several PSP's and got the PS Vita When it came out, but never got to buying a ps3, and I don't know why, till that day. 

So I was chatting with that friend, let's call him robo, when his brother entered his room, I could hear them talking and the brother of robo sounded very excited, he said: "guess what! I've won a second hand Ps3 from work!".

So I joined the conversation by saying:" HEYYY give me that!" and then the conversation turned very interesting for me.

We talked about the ps3's state, that there is something wrong with it, but robo and the brother didn't know what, so I told them I would be very interested in that ps3 if they didn't want it. (since they already owned a ps3)

Later (a few hours) I heard what the issue was with the Ps3, it was an older generation ps3, but worked fine, the only thing was that the ps3's bluray drive had a bit of an issue. 

I told them I didn't mind, and then somehow, we agreed that I would get that ps3 for free!!! 

So a few days later I went to robo's city (still 3 hours train ride away) and picked it up.

I got the ps3 at home, tested it and got an controller from an other friend, and after 2 weeks I repaired the bluray drive by buying a new one and I was good to go! 

I am still very grateful for those friend and fate for getting me this p3, and I enjoy it every moment! 

This was my playstation story, and I hope you like it. 

Alwin Oz. 

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 75 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012

It was about early summer when I told myself I am finaly going to get a PS3.  Through hard work and chores, I finally got it about 2 weeks ago.  I have to say it is amazing and worth every minute I spent getting it.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 75 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Well my very first PlayStation experience is when the PlayStation 1 first came out. So I asked my mom and dad to get one so the said no its too much. So I joined boy scouts to try and earn some money. And I finally did. So they took me to toys'r'us and as soon as I walked in the store I lit up with joy. So I bought the PlayStation but I didn't have enough for a game so they got me two games. Resident evil and twisted metal. So as soon as I got home I ran upstairs and played twisted metal and resident evil I loved both games so much I wanted all the games so I started getting all games. Its 2012 now and I finally got the last game its Jurassic park. My most favorite game of al time. Now PlayStation I'm a true fan of yours I'm 20 years old now and still love you games and systems. So keep on what your doing and ill keep enjoying what ever you come out with thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 75 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Went to my aunts one day and my cousin showed us his playstation that he just got. After watching him play resident evil, my brother just had to get one. Will never forget the games we had for it and how awesome the graphics were at the time.
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 75 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 75 (150 Views)
0 Likes