Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
11 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 10/6 -- PlayStation Stories

Sep 28, 2012

Hi there folks... This is my story, it's pretty long...

I hope that someone would like to read it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/Listen-to-my-Playstation-Stor...

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 75 (200 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Well my story starts in 2010 and i had never had a gaming system before so my dad bought me a wii and as a boy scouts project i had to save my money for 3 month and at the end i had to spend it and i was going to buy a xbox but my scout master told me that i should just buy a ps3 he said that it is better in every way and he worked at microsoft so i trusted what he told me and i bought the ps3 and i love it so i wrote a thank you letter to the people in charge of sony but nothing back.But thank you for reading my story and thank you guys for making a great system.

Timothy W. Simpson
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 75 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I got the first play station when I was around 3 or 4 years old and during that time I played crash bandicoot every day. Then I got gran Turismo 2 and started playing that alot. Then the ps2 came out and my fist few games for that eye toy, atv offroad fury, gran Turismo 3, and crash bandicoot the wraith of cortex. I bought gt4 at a later time. When I got the ps3 my first few games were gran Turismo 5 prologue, little big planet, and call of duty waw. I did get gt5 around when it came out. Playstation has my favorite exclusives and I would like to see more sequals to them. Exclusives live killzone, infamous, and gran Turismo.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 75 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 75 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Okay, so I'm playing Half-Life 2: Episode 2 on the PS3 version of the Orange Box and had an odd encounter with a head crab zombie. I saw the zombie next to a flamable barrel, shot the barrel till it was flaming and about to explode, used the gravity gun to grab it and throw it at him.... Ya know what happens? HE CATCHES IT AND THROWS IT AT ME! I think it exploded while it was still in the air, because I somehow survived... I've never encountered anything like that in a game before and I'll probably never encounter anything like it again. It may not sound too special reading it on boring old text, but to actually experience it... It just blew my mind!
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 75 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Playstation is awesome, i bought my ps3 slim in 2009 and it was a big history of love with movies, games and 3D. This year i bought the Ps Vita and my life was changed another time with the free-to-play and the ps vita original games and Now with the ps1 games. Only 1 word "awesomeeeeeee".
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 75 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 75 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012

MY STORY OF PS3!

The first day i got my ps3 it got stolen the next day. Some thief had took my ps3 with my 2 grand sony sound system that i bought for my ps3. That made me go to flames. I had just bought it and it was gone. 2 weeks later some guy comes to my house with my ps3 and surround speaker system saying that he was very sorry for stealing. I was furious!!!! I called the cops and got him in jail! hehehe!

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 75 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 75 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 28, 2012
It has been like 15 years when I moved from the middle east with my mother to start a new live in Europe. I was only 8 years old and wasn't aware about the gaming industry or any type of tech beside tv. I was really excited because I had to meet all my cousins and relatives I haven't met in my live. I started to get really along with my cousin when he started to bring his ps1 at home. 1999 was the date and we used to play crash bandicoot wraped and gran turismo. At first sight I felt in love, haven't seen such an extraordinary thing. I had to convince my mother to get me one when I found out about ffVIII. Countless hours spent on that game. 

Ps2 was the next gen system. It was 2005 this time and, i was big "enough" to buy my own stuff. I was saving all the time to get me one. Remember my self running home like I was being chased by an alligator. God of war was the first game. Didn't know about the franchise when my friend brought my attention for the game. And now I consider my self one of the biggest fans of all time ( can't wait for ascension :smileyhappy: ).

My love for playstation was accruing  by time to time. PSP was my first handheld gaming console, fair play I did as I had a blast time during school trips with my friends. Didn't spend much time on my ps2 as I used to play on my ps1 as I was intending to get my ps3 on launch date. 

March 2007 big date for me, Ps3 was getting out. I had the same feeling as I first held the ps1 pad. Resistance and motorstorm were my first ps3 games. Resistance was so spectacular with breathtaking cut scenes. Me and my friend couldn't stop playing it as co op. such a good time with Motorstorm too. I still enjoy my ps3 and I will always be loyal to the playstation franchise.

I don't regret any of my time spend on playstation and I'm really proud that I make a part of the playstation family. Didn't have a wonderful childhood but playstation was a big impact in my live and I wanna thank Sony for that. This is my first time posting on your forum, but as soon as I read the tweet regarding playstation stories I was like I gotta post mine. And I want to finish up with this. I don't play. I'm a serious gamer!
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 75 (162 Views)
0 Likes