Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 10/6 -- PlayStation Stories

Sep 28, 2012

Let me just say. It all started when my big brother's friend brought his PS1. They were playing the classic Bushido Blade 2 and for some reason I was winning and destroying my big brother'winning friends which were almost 10 years older than me. Then when I played gran turismo 2. It was like the foundation that made me love gaming. Fast forward to a few years. The PS2 came. Courtesy of my aunt. At that time tekken tag tournament was the only game that was sold in the old country but when my big bro came home from the states and brought GTA 3, my life was forever changed when I played a game so perfect with the mix of guns and cars, I just had to keep playing the series. Like growing and improving. The GTA series grew and evolved along with the play station. Graphics and game play were going to the next level (no pun intended). Then when I migrated to the US. I was without a play station until my big brother finally came to our house and bought me my very own play station 3 for Christmas. It's a play station all to myself and I cherish it to this day. To summarize. My whole life was centered with a play station and games growing up. My brothers and I enjoy playing games every now and then. Wherever I am in the world, we were always connected whether chatting on our computers or better yet. Playing online games mike cod or GTA when the time is right. Thankyou Sonly for the playstaion. Without it, I just don't know what would I be like today. 

-DoC_AF

Message 21 of 75 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Message 22 of 75 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Message 23 of 75 (214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I got my first ps3 trading on craigslist and love it I formally owned a 360 and I enjoy this way better and the free online play is just icing on the cake
Message 24 of 75 (211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012

我来自中国,拥有一台PS3和PSVITA,虽然Playstation没有在中国发售,不过我们中国的许多玩家都拥有playstation系列主机。我们很希望PS3和psvita能在中国发售,同时我也希望psv能有更强大的游戏阵容.

Message 25 of 75 (209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 28, 2012

PlayStation Oh PlayStation :heart: , my story with playstation is legendary , way back then when I was 5 years old (I'm 23 now) before I entered elementary school , oh man such amazing memories , such golden games ,  I grew up living on the PS1 games , man I had so much dreams playing video games , I was waaay too lost back then :manlol: , I used to keep thinking about my PS1 when I was in the middle of the school day ,then when I grew up a little I thought I'm not gonna play any video games anymore , but those memories were so strong , I wanted to live them again , then I bought my PS2 (in 2003) , god knows it was the best purchase in my entire life , that console changed my life it made me a real hardcore gamer , I became crazy about Sony I asked my dad to bring me a new Sony TV  , I went to buy a PSP , had a blast with it , then in 2008 I bought my first PS3 and it still rocks my world ,then when I Vita came out I couldn't resist specially after seeing the JRPG games that were coming to the device , now I look back to my PlayStation Family : 3 PS1s , 1 PS2 ,1 PSP,  2 PS3s and 1 PS Vita !
Dear SONY ,
        THANK YOU SO MUCH ! PLAYSTATION MADE MY LIFE MUCH BETTER ! :heart:

Message 26 of 75 (208 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I remember each day of my young life in front of my TV playing PS one, years later PS2 and now ps3, thousand of games, completed by myself, million hours playing my favorite game, MGS.... great momments.....

Message 27 of 75 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Community Spotlight 10/6 -- PlayStation Stories

Sep 28, 2012

Way back in 2006, that is when I had bought my first PS3 boy that was heavy no joke but I was happy when I got it and my first game it was "Resistance Fall of Man" would never forget that game was in love with it. Then a sad event happen about three months later they rob my house took only my PS3 I was so made nothing to do so I had to use my save up money to buy my a new one which I did and once again was happy. I play the PS3 so much I got the YLOD I freaked out but a miracle happen and how it just went away and I was once happy again. Thru countless games and demo I had play PS3 Slim was  announced so happy because it was so light and I love light things I was like "Need It" and little did you know it was Christmas and I got it. Had a fat and slim ps3 next to each other it was so awesome. Now That the new PS3 is out I'm about to get that to add to my collection. The moral of this story PS3 is awesome and tops everything from the screen, design, and motherboard. Thank you Playstation for what you have gave me thru out the years.

Message 28 of 75 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Message 29 of 75 (202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Sep 28, 2012