Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 10/6 -- PlayStation Stories

Sep 28, 2012
I got my 320gig ps3 about a year ago. The first thing my wife did was give me that look of disgust. After she finally calmed down I showed her that she could stream her new girl and lady shows. Not only does she love the system but now she'll even attempt at playing games with me. She makes sure our controllers are always fully charged. She even got me the wireless stereo headset and gave me a kiss. Thank you Sony, you strengthened my marriage.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 75 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 28, 2012

About 7 years ago was when i started saving, I was 9, now i'm 16. Anyway, back when i was 9 i started saving my money, i don't get allowance or anything so all the money i got was from a the few times i worked for neighbors and babysat. By about age 13, with absolutely no help from my parent, i bought my first piece of technology ever, a 40 gig first generation refurbished fat ps3. it cost me about 250$ from gamestop. Since that day, the proudest of my life, i kept saving. this year i bought a Playstation Vita. I have never purchased anything that i'm more proud of than my 2 Playstation devices. Thank you sony for everything!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 75 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49 posts

Sep 28, 2012

My history with playstation goes back a long way. I got the first Playstation around Christmas. I remember playing a demo disk that came with it and over and bringing each of my family members into the living room to show them the Ace Combat demo, and the first Discworld game and all its hand drawn awesomeness. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 75 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

This story goes on..

I bought the first time of Playstation 3 60GB model at the FYE store that gave me $30 rebate off the price while I attended the college.  I sold the XBOX 360 console to my college buddy after I played it within 2 weeks because I wanted to switch the console from XBOX 360 to the Playstation.  He got YOTD on the xbox 360 in a several of weeks later. That was pretty funny smart way because I was lucky to sold it to him.  Three years later,  my Playstation 3 went on YOTD as RIP.  I bought second Playstation 80GB and upgraded it to 500GB with my own second Playstation 3 and it has been running on 3rd years old now.  I'm glad to have Playstation 3 for a life. That's my story life a little about Playstation 3. I do know my grammar sometime sucks because I'm only a deaf person.  I hope I will win $50 PSN card or not.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 75 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I'm a fan of gaming consoles and have pretty much all of them, but the one that is always connected and always turned on everyday is my Sony Playstaion 3.

I have play tv, so its my PVR and TV tuner which allows me to record, pause and rewind live TV.

It supports DLNA servers, which allows me to watch video clips, photos and listen to music from my PC.

Its my Bluray player.. HD audio, HD video.

and of course there's the games, Vidzone, and the playstation store.

It's more than a gaming console, its my entertainment hub.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 75 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012

‏ my story is love sony and his exclusive games uncharted , gow , and TLOU . I want the card plzzz to buy add one (uncharted 3)

can i have it

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 75 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 28, 2012

My first console was the first Playstation and my first game was Final Fantasy VII, at that time I was 8 and I didn't know how to play that game, I saw my brother how to play it and since then, i love all the Final Fantasy Series, thanks to Playstation. Well my best memories about this game was the scene that Sephiroth kills Aerith. that was a shock to me cuz I was 8 and cried a lot, I told my brother "if there's another way to save her, right?", he just laughed, after that i finished the game and tha't's when i understand why she can't be saved... now i got a psp, ps3 and ps vita, i already bought FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX classics and i'm trying to finish again all those fantasies who i grew up :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 75 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I bought a xbox 360 ,i had to replace it 12 times!!!!!!

bought a ps3 6 months ago no problems. i even bought a vita .....sony fan for life now!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 75 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 75 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I have always been a fan of playstaion ever sense I got the first Playstaion for my birthday when I was 9. I had almost every game even underground jampack. I got the original PS2 the year it was released as well, and was a hardcore gamer. Long story short, I've bought every gaming system Sony has released, PS, PS2, PS2 slim, the original first released PS3, PS3 slim killzone 3 addition, PSP, PSP slim, PSP go, and the PS Vita. I have been a loyal fan of Sony Playstaion products and battle against my friends or people I don't know about who has the better system, and of course Playstaion is untouchable at this point, especially once the new PS3 system is released at the great price it's going to be with. I fell in love with PS3 when I seen the commercials, especially the extended video of the cell processor, I was amazed. Thank you so much to Sony, and to all the gaming companies behind them to push gaming to a hole new level, I couldn't be any less amazed by the PS3, PS Vita, and all the classic Sony Playstaion systems, thank you so much again, for all the years of great gaming.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 75 (186 Views)
0 Likes