Oct 11 2012
By: cheshire__smile PlayStation Community Manager 238 posts

Community Spotlight 10/20 -- PlayStation Stories

[ Edited ]
31 replies 2660 views Edited Oct 11, 2012

Hey folks,

As usual, the next Community Spotlight is on Saturday, October 20th. Tell us stories about your experiences with the PlayStation brand (either consoles or games or both :smileyhappy:). So long as the story pertains to PlayStation, you're free to write what you wish!

If you'd like to participate (and maybe win $50 to spend on PSN) go ahead and create a thread in the "PSN Community Meets the PS Blog" area. Write your little heart out, and then reply to THIS thread with a link to your story. (It should be a thread of it's own). 

I'll review entries on Wednesday 10/17. Remember, only one person's story can be chosen and that person will snag the $50 PSN Store credit. 

Take a look at some of the spotlight winners to get an idea of what it takes to make the cut. We don't want it to be too short or too long, but *juuuust* right. 

-kristine

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (2,660 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 10/20 -- PlayStation Stories

Oct 11, 2012

Here I am with my story again.. hope to have some good luck to be in the community spotlight this time...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/Listen-to-my-Playstation-Stor...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (2,643 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 12, 2012
The day I became a man....me and my dad were on the couch I was on my psp playing ratchet and clank when he told me to wait. I waited and he came back with a PS3 and a gaming chair I sat down and played for hours and hours best day
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (2,120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (1,918 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 12, 2012

My first entry in the Community Spotlight. This is my best PlayStation story, a story I think is really unique.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/A-Unique-PlayStation-Experien...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (1,902 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 12, 2012
My best story is when i was out at my friends house and my parents said that i need to leave early. So did i got a lecture and i kept telling them i had no idea what they were talking about. So they sent me to the basement were i saw the ps3
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (1,817 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 12, 2012
It was my bday, i bought the psp 1000. Then i bought ps2 2yrs later and another 2 yrs later, i got the ps3. just recenly, i got the vita one the first day it came out. psn rocks.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (1,778 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Hello PlayStation I have a story about Sony so lets start I'm always a huge fan your company since I was 7 years old since the first playstation came out then during that year i was playing Crash bandicoot and it was a fun game with me and my family members during 2001 or 2002 I got a PlayStation 2 with Final Fantasy X and it was a great awsome game also I got a Psp during 2005 and it was a great system to have with all the games. Then later on I got a PlayStation 2 slim during 2006 and around that year I got my first Generation PlayStation 3 with 60gb HHD and I was happy because they would have Final Fantasy games on it and shooting games too also action and adventure, sports, and racing. But for me I will always be a Sony consumer or Fan of this company with great games that will come out this year and next year also I want something new for the PlayStation Vita with great games. Thats my story as a PlayStation Fan
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (1,723 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 12, 2012
I wish Sony would push more patches to borderlands 2
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (1,681 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 12, 2012

I still remember the first game I played in my life, it was my birthday and my father had given me a box wrapped with a blue ribbon, I knew it was not, but deep i felt it was something that would change my life, when i opened it  indeed was something that changed my life ,was a PS1, without doubt remove my uncles who were watching an NFL game, and connect my PS1, that feeling of pressing the power button was so exciting, the screen showing me playstation´s logo and I smile every time by becoming longer, and there was , was Crash Bandicoot 1, I played an hour and that hour days became weeks and then months and then in the last years, and my love for PlayStation began to grow and grow up to buy more than 150 titles for ps1, the i purchased my ps2 with my collection of 223 videogames, today I have my ps3 and eventhough I spend my paycheck to buy games do not regret it because it's what I like play in life, now my PS3 games collection have more than 300 titles , and if I win this contest the first thing I will do is make the Allstars Battle Royale´s presale  to play with my number one idol and Crash Bandicoot, Thanks i really wish win !

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (1,660 Views)
0 Likes