Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 04 2012
By: cheshire__smile PlayStation Community Manager 243 posts

Community Spotlight 10/13 -- PlayStation Stories

49 replies 2670 views Edited Oct 4, 2012

Hey folks,

As usual, the next Community Spotlight is on Saturday, October 13th. Tell us stories about your experiences with the PlayStation brand (either consoles or games or both :smileyhappy:). So long as the story pertains to PlayStation, you're free to write what you wish!

If you'd like to participate (and maybe win $50 to spend on PSN) go ahead and create a thread in the "PSN Community Meets the PS Blog" area. Write your little heart out, and then reply to THIS thread with a link to your story. (It should be a thread of it's own). 

I'll review entries on Wednesday 10/10. Remember, only one person's story can be chosen and that person will snag the $50 PSN Store credit. 

Take a look at some of the spotlight winners to get an idea of what it takes to make the cut. We don't want it to be too short or too long, but *juuuust* right. 

-kristine

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 50 (2,670 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Re: Community Spotlight 10/13 -- PlayStation Stories

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

This is my tale..

So much good old memories came to my mind when I was writing this, which means, my spirit as a nostalgic kid remains in my Playstation Story..

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/Listen-to-my-Playstation-Stor...

This would be a great oportunity to play Rayman 3 HD, because I love Rayman so much and never had the chance to play that game...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 50 (2,665 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6419 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Here's mine again. :smileyvery-happy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/PlayStation-Persuasion-How-I-...
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 50 (2,655 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
630 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Hello people I'm back once again I heard that writers never give up they just needed a break well I know that today's is October. And I made a great story for everyone check out this link to my post. Good luck writers and i hope you enjoy mines. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Community-Meets-the-PS-Blog/Playstation-Tricked-Or-Treats...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 50 (2,649 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
20 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 50 (2,622 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
20 posts

Oct 5, 2012
My playstation story started when i was about 6years old,watching my uncle play on his playstation2.Every once in a while (rare occasions)i might have a chance to play on his or my cousin's system.Not having one of my own and with out enough money to get one,this was all i had. Little did i know my mom was saving up so she could get one for me.When i finally recieved my very own PS2 it was my brithday and i was 10.Being that my family and i(me,my 3 sisters and mom)couldn't afford many things growing up,this was a big deal.So needless to say i was extremely greatful,thankfull,and surprised.A little while later i heard of the PSP but was not sure at first if i would like it as much as i loved my PS2.Again my uncle had PSP before me,as soon as it came out and then later got the PS3.Seeing him play with(show off,flawnt,brag about)and enjoy his bountiful arry of playstation games and systems and me searching for more info on the PSP and PS3,let me know i would probably end up loving them both.At chistmas 2008 is when my mom got me my PSP, i fell deeply in love with it thanks to the game Rachet and Clank Size Matters.Rachet and Clank games being the reason i initially got hooked to playstation.Now although i was extremely happy with my PS2 and PSP,i knew i needed to have the PS3.My cousin(who had gotten one)would bring his over to my place so i could play with him.Having that little taste of what could be only made my need for it even stronger,The game that turned my want for the PS3 into a necesity,was Uncharted Drakes Fortune.At this time my uncle's 60gb PS3 had broken down because of ylod and other such problems,so seeing i was without a PS3 my uncle gave me his old one so i could (fool around with it)and bought himself a new one.For a while i was able to get it working with his help,so every time it would give me problems he would supply me with wbat it took to fix it.But he got tired of that and so did i.So he offered to put in so i could get a PS3, but in order for that to happen he refused to get any gifts for my three sisters.Of course,being a big brother to two of them,i did not want to selfishly think of only myself so i refused the offer.And now in july of this year i was finally able to get my playstation3 thanks to my mom the best mom in the world, and it was definitely worth the wait.So in conclustion i would likr to say that Sony has made me believe that if you want something bad enough you can actually achieve it.Thank You Sony.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 50 (2,621 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
20 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 50 (2,614 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts