Feb 04 2017
By: Grumpy-Goat- Welcoming Committee 763 posts

[Community] Join on me!

[ Edited ]
11 replies 410 views Edited last month
With recent changes in the forum, and a desire to facilitate people getting together and socializing about their gaming adventures I would like to take a moment and extend an invitation to players here (age 18+) to a community some friends and I began a few weeks ago. The following is our mission statement: 

"Join On Me" was founded on the premise that a community of friends need not be limited to the confines of a game, but rather to build upon the interpersonal relationships that spring forth from shared interests in gaming.

This is not a crew, clan, or squad. This is a community of gamers, a social hub to share stories with old friends and meet new ones, and build lasting real relationships.(edited)

Our membership pulls from all walks of gamers, from all across the world... all with a similar mindset that we are indeed stronger together.

All are welcome here, and will be made up from the friends of members. You don't get recruited into membership, you get invited. Everyone has something to bring to the table and share, whatever creative medium suits your fancy; it will be encouraged among friends.(edited)

Here you will find people from all sorts of organized groups, all with something in common... a friend brought them here. Even if it's your first day here, you are among friends. You will find various skill-sets and personalities. You don't need the highest KD, the biggest bank account, the fastest cars, all the guns, or even be good... we all have a desire to play with friends and expound upon the relationships we make within our freetime, and that is all you will ever need.

Welcome, to JOIN ON ME.

You can find our PS4 community by searching for "JOIN ON ME". The core of our community however, is based in Discord. Not familiar with Discord? CLICK THIS LINK HERE to learn more about it's FREE real time talk and text services designed for gamers. Available on both desktop and mobile. Once you get your account setup, don't hesitate to join on me! Grumpy-Goat-#1974 to get your membership verified. Thank you for reading, and have an excellent day.

To become a member of JOIN ON ME once your account is set up, the following link will bring you to our "welcome" channel: Welcome to JOIN ON ME!  Once there you will be greeted by a member of leadership and get verified. Thank you for reading, and hope to see you around!

Mod Edit: Updated title to remove ALL CAPS. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TwistedTarantula
 photo WC Veteran_zpsztjcithn.jpg
Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 1 of 12 (410 Views)
Last Guardian
9662 posts

Re: [Community] Join on me!

Feb 4, 2017

Grumpy-Goat- wrote:
With recent changes in the forum, and a desire to facilitate people getting together and socializing about their gaming adventures I would like to take a moment and extend an invitation to players here (age 18+) to a community some friends and I began a few weeks ago. The following is our mission statement: 

"Join On Me" was founded on the premise that a community of friends need not be limited to the confines of a game, but rather to build upon the interpersonal relationships that spring forth from shared interests in gaming.

This is not a crew, clan, or squad. This is a community of gamers, a social hub to share stories with old friends and meet new ones, and build lasting real relationships.(edited)

Our membership pulls from all walks of gamers, from all across the world... all with a similar mindset that we are indeed stronger together.

All are welcome here, and will be made up from the friends of members. You don't get recruited into membership, you get invited. Everyone has something to bring to the table and share, whatever creative medium suits your fancy; it will be encouraged among friends.(edited)

Here you will find people from all sorts of organized groups, all with something in common... a friend brought them here. Even if it's your first day here, you are among friends. You will find various skill-sets and personalities. You don't need the highest KD, the biggest bank account, the fastest cars, all the guns, or even be good... we all have a desire to play with friends and expound upon the relationships we make within our freetime, and that is all you will ever need.

Welcome, to JOIN ON ME.

You can find our PS4 community by searching for "JOIN ON ME". The core of our community however, is based in Discord. Not familiar with Discord? CLICK THIS LINK HERE to learn more about it's FREE real time talk and text services designed for gamers. Available on both desktop and mobile. Once you get your account setup, don't hesitate to join on me! Grumpy-Goat-#1974 to get your membership verified. Thank you for reading, and have an excellent day.

Mod Edit: Updated title to remove ALL CAPS. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TwistedTarantula

Sounds good to me
Message 2 of 12 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
763 posts

Feb 6, 2017

Our little community has exceeded over 30 members in it's intiial days. Eveyrone (18+) is welcome to join us and be sociable and game alongside friends. All types of gamers welcome! 

Message 3 of 12 (339 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4064 posts

Feb 6, 2017
Can u send me an invite?
RIP OT Jan. 31, 2017

Mm Bop.
Message 4 of 12 (329 Views)
Welcoming Committee
763 posts

Feb 6, 2017

GuitarGuru2012 wrote:
Can u send me an invite?

To the discord or PS4 community? If discord, find me there Grumpy-Goat-#1974 add me as a friend as I'll get you sorted.

Message 5 of 12 (321 Views)
Welcoming Committee
763 posts

Feb 10, 2017
The JOIN ON ME group is wondering what you're playing this weekend!?
Message 6 of 12 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
763 posts

Feb 17, 2017
We've had our first promotion to Game Captain. JOIN ON ME is now an official presence in Rainbow Six Siege! Do you play? Send me a PM if interested in joining us for some action!
Message 7 of 12 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19120 posts

Feb 18, 2017

I've been away from the forums a while, only to wonder what happened to the off topic section we loved. I don't really want to know.

I wasnt banned or anything like that,  just that I had other things I have been doing that have taken precedent.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 8 of 12 (200 Views)
Welcoming Committee
763 posts

Feb 18, 2017

hwhunt13 wrote:

I've been away from the forums a while, only to wonder what happened to the off topic section we loved. I don't really want to know. -To keep you in the loop, it was  tucked away and buried in the sands of time as seen fit by those that govern this forum. The community was not sparked as a result of that, it was in place well before it. It has been opened up for members here should they choose to seek membership. 

I wasnt banned or anything like that,  just that I had other things I have been doing that have taken precedent.

Message 9 of 12 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
763 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

The JOIN ON ME community had added a channel for anyone wanting to discuss all things for the newest exlusive to the sony library: Horizon Zero Dawn! If you follow the link here: Welcome to JOIN ON MEYou will find instructions and a link to join the chat and talk with people who enjoy playing and chatting about HZD. Hope to chat soon!

Message 10 of 12 (140 Views)
0 Likes