Highlighted
Jun 20 2013
By: WackoDaSniper Lombax Warrior 130 posts

Commemorative Controller & Trophy

2 replies 63 views Edited Jun 20, 2013
Xbox 1's Controller will have a special Day One Edition Marking on the controller along with an achievement. Can we get that on ps4? Plz.........it could be like a platinum trophy symbol on the controller saying Launch Edition or something

I don't want to not have something that those Xbox kids have. Plus it's be awesome to have that on our controller and profile. Earlier today, Microsoft announced that their VCR will play used VCR tapes and I think we need to put em back where they were. Anyone agree?

#CommemorativeController
PC & PS4 Gamer | Left the PCMR in 2016 | It's time to game.

XBL Gamer 1-3-09 to 2-17-12 / PSN 3-3-12 to Forever
Message 1 of 3 (63 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28826 posts

Re: Commemorative Controller & Trophy

Jun 20, 2013

WackoDaSniper wrote:
Xbox 1's Controller will have a special Day One Edition Marking on the controller along with an achievement. Can we get that on ps4? Plz.........it could be like a platinum trophy symbol on the controller saying Launch Edition or something

I don't want to not have something that those Xbox kids have. Plus it's be awesome to have that on our controller and profile. Earlier today, Microsoft announced that their VCR will play used VCR tapes and I think we need to put em back where they were. Anyone agree?

#CommemorativeController

So you want both consoles to be exactly the same, so that way you don't have to decide which one you like better?

You know, one of the cool things in life is not being the same as everyone else, it's being DIFFERENT than everyone else. Anyone can be the same, but only cool people are individuals and say stand up and say "Look at me! I'm NOT like everyone else!". And that's one of the cool things about the Playstation, is that you can have the experience that you want, not the one that everyone else has. Games, movies, programming, whatever.

Embrace the differences. Don't run from them.

Message 2 of 3 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Re: Commemorative Controller & Trophy

Jun 20, 2013

We don't need a commemorative controller.  

We're getting a Dual Shock 4 (some of us are getting two).  

PSN: sleepyeyes2k2
Reformed Xbox Gamer

21lob2s.png
Message 3 of 3 (43 Views)
0 Likes