Aug 25 2012
By: MrPatchy Lombax Warrior 136 posts

CoD: Black Ops Declassified Control Options

2 replies 430 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

I have little hope for Call of Duty, at the very least it'll be better than Resistance: Burning Skies. But I'm worried about the controls. In Resistance you can throw a grenade just by tapping the grenade icon on the screen. I'm aftraid they're not going to keep that in Call of Duty. They keep saying you have to hold it down and slide your finger to where you want to throw the grenade. Well I don't care for that crap. I just want to hit a button so I don't get shot in the face while I'm throwing a grenade. So I hope they fix that. Also, when you melee in Resistance you have to hit the icon on the screen. That's all fine and good, but wouldn't it be nice if I could assign my melee to either the X button or even the back touch panel? I was playing Resistance earlier today and I was testing it out to see how it would feel to swipe the back touch pad to melee or to hit the X button to melee, and both of them could work nice. That way I don't have to take my thumb off of the second analog stick to melee, which could cause some issues in a tense battle online in Call of Duty. So all I'm saying if Nihilistic is paying attention to the Call of Duty fans on here, make the controls as tight as possible. I want to play Call of Duty on my Vita, not use my Vita to play Call of Duty. You know what I mean??

Message 1 of 3 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: CoD: Black Ops Declassified Control Options

Aug 26, 2012
i dont want any touch screen controls. they suck on RBS, i would like for them to be on the touch pad instead so i dont have to worry about sliding my finger on the screen ir any other dumb controls.
Message 2 of 3 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
59 posts

Re: CoD: Black Ops Declassified Control Options

Aug 26, 2012
I agree. I also want different classic control schemes from COD. I play with max sensitivity on 10 with tactical layout so I'm hoping they make it compatible with both. I'm aware there is no L3/R3 but I want my melee to stay O. I really want the game to feel like COD and be fast and fluid with tons of control options to change anything we don't like. Speed and precision are very important on winning those gun on gun battles
Message 3 of 3 (398 Views)
0 Likes