Mar 10 2011
By: Kiwidust First Son 13 posts

Cloud Storage (Come on... where's "Copy Multiple"?)

7 replies 29 views Edited Mar 10, 2011

It was annoying before Online Storage... but come on.  Why are we still stuck with individual copy when there's a proven interface in place for Video and Audio for "Copy Multiple"?

Get that code moved over to the save game area!

Backing up - whether to local or cloud - should be as simple as possible.  This lack makes it a frustrating, confusing chore.

Message 1 of 8 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4902 posts

Re: Cloud Storage (Come on... where's "Copy Multiple"?)

Mar 10, 2011

Good first step but the feature does need copy multiple and an auto-back up feature.

Message 2 of 8 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Mar 10, 2011

Auto back up would make this a much more useful feature to me. I keep a flash drive in my PS3 just for backups, but I can't remember to backup my saves more than at best once a month. What I would ideally like to see is an option to add a check mark to selected game saves what would be backed up when my system checks for updates. This way I don't have to remember to back my stuff up.

Message 3 of 8 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Mar 10, 2011

Copy multiple and Auto-Backup should have been added in this firmware.

Come on Sony, you are like babies learning how to walk.

How come you didn't think about this feature when you were making the Cloud Saving. Big FACEPALM for you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My PS3 Trophies - Seu Ranking Definitivo
Message 4 of 8 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
594 posts

Mar 10, 2011

This is beyond annoying and I can't believe they did not think of letting people copy multiple files. Same thing had been bugging me about "installing themes" forever. You have to do them individually. Go to theme - install - browse to theme- install. Then your thrown back to the beginning and have to do it all again for the next theme. I usually download 5-15 themes when I first decide to install new themes and it's not fun to press 4 buttons each time instead of an install all or multiple option.

Message 5 of 8 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1568 posts

Mar 10, 2011

Yea, the fact you cant "copy multiple" is BS...and 150MB limit???  Thats wack, Sony might as well take a better look at skydrive.

Message 6 of 8 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
585 posts

Mar 13, 2011

I know it's like them having playlist options for the Photo & Music categories but not for Video, and Shuffle should be added to the Photo & Video category as well. How hard is it to add these features to all the categories on the PS3?

Think Sony Think when adding these features .

YLOD-2
Message 7 of 8 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Mar 15, 2011

Its a good addition to PS+ but it needs to be integrated properly and they need to increase the storage space.

Message 8 of 8 (29 Views)
0 Likes