Mar 13 2012
By: bucslax30 Monster Hunter 35 posts

Cloud Space Issue

3 replies 24 views Edited Mar 13, 2012

Lately, when I turn on my PS3 and I get the message saying what has been downloaded or that my saves have been uploaded to the cloud, I am getting a message saying that there is not enough room to upload my saves. I went into the cloud and deleted a bunch of old saves that I don't care about, and I have like 80 mb out of the 150 mb free, but I am still getting the same message saying I dont have enough room to upload my saves. This is mainly happening for SSX. The save file for SSX can't be that big, can it? Is anyone else haveing a problem like this? Does anyone have a solution? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11743 posts

Re: Cloud Space Issue

Mar 13, 2012

Does there happen to be save data for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in the Cloud folder? This is one game that's known to take up a lot of space. If not SSX, maybe some other game is affecting the data upload stream?

How much data SSX takes up I couldn't say, but check on the folder and click on each of the save files individually with the triangle button. Find out which ones you still need and which ones you don't.

Message 2 of 4 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 13, 2012

Thanks for the reply. I do have a Skyrim save on there, but i have literally played about 2 hours of Skyrim, so my save file isnt that big. Like I said, I already went through and deleted a bunch of old saves, and it says I have like 80mb free out of the total 150 mb, yet I still get the message saying it cant upload my saves because there isnt enough room. I am confused ... haha.

Message 3 of 4 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Mar 13, 2012

I think the second save file (the one with ghost track data) is huge; something like 100MB or darn near close.  I have written about this in another thread.  I had to remove SSX from automatically backing up to the cloud.  Very disappointed that Sony will not at least add some more space.  150MB is just too little storage space for some types of games - sports, RPGs, and apparently SSX.

Message 4 of 4 (24 Views)
0 Likes