Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Re: Closure hits the IGC next week.

Feb 8, 2013

l didn't hear nothing on the blogcast either , but i stopped after ND interview , maybe they talked about it there

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 8, 2013

I would be really disappointed if closure was the IGC addition.  I feel like there have been a few weak updates in a row and we are really due for a well-received retail game.  Like many, I worry that the IGC is rapidly sliding in mediocrity and we're getting crap compated to EU. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 8, 2013

greggysmalls1 wrote:

I would be really disappointed if closure was the IGC addition.  I feel like there have been a few weak updates in a row and we are really due for a well-received retail game.  Like many, I worry that the IGC is rapidly sliding in mediocrity and we're getting crap compated to EU. 

partially agree with you, but just because EU gets one game or two better, and more expensive, than the US Plus doesn't mean it's total crapfest. yes, it is sliding into that realm ever since the IGC was implemented.

i would personally prefer constant 75% off deals on games rather than this crapfest of mediocrity. Darksiders is good, but not great, and if Sony learns anyhing from the 13 for 13 sale they sold a lot of digital material rather than giving us Plus players crap games.

i'm not sure how much Sony profits from Plus subscriptions, or even giving sales on games or other content, but Sony really needs to step up their game since most, if not all PSN players show their opinions with their wallets and not content. I'd rather pay $1 for GREAT PSN/PSM/PS1 games with trophy capabilities rather than pay $45+ for a game older than 12 months. My wallet speaks heavy rather than my opinion, but i'll take Sale games rather than garbage "free" games they have been giving us with the IGC crapfest.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Too be fair it has been more than just one or two, they have all the full games we got except for Street fighter, and  King of fighters, and they got ten other full games on top of that. So it’s more than just one or two more games.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 8, 2013

bamahollis88 wrote:

Too be fair it has been more than just one or two, they have all the full games we got except for Street fighter, and  King of fighters, and they got ten other full games on top of that. So it’s more than just one or two more games.

what's being fair? you claim the EU gets more better IGC than US, but here's something to ponder:

-EU Plus costs more than US $50. shouldn't they get better deals and IGC than US Plus becuase of the value of their $ going into it?

I'm not one of these pushy (HA) PS Plus babies who cry every **bleep** time EU gets a better game. i complain about the cheap, garbage games US Sony loans to us US Plus subscribers.

a $15 game compared to a $50 game (BoME vs. Sleeping Dogs) is total rubbish and does not constitute a renewal of my plus membership.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (215 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Feb 9, 2013

I'd like to see more discounts too. Even if a game is free sometimes I would rather get a modest discount on something I really like. No problem giving Sony money if they give me the option. Plus is great though.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (198 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5605 posts

Feb 9, 2013
They're taking our KoF13 which is a full ps3 game, and they're giving us a 10$ downloadable game in exchange?

What.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Winscar_Shinobi wrote:
They're taking our KoF13 which is a full ps3 game, and they're giving us a 10$ downloadable game in exchange?

What.

Sony never said they're going to replace PSN games with PSN games and retail games with retail games. Maybe this would be a valid complaint if free games were unplayable after expiring from the IGC.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (180 Views)
Sackboy
587 posts

Feb 11, 2013

*Shakes his head and sighs* -- I would gladly pay more for plus to be on equal parity with EU. Another freakin' puzzle game, good thing I buy my own games. :smileysad:

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (103 Views)
Splicer
61 posts

Feb 11, 2013

KemetMan72-_ wrote:

*Shakes his head and sighs* -- I would gladly pay more for plus to be on equal parity with EU. Another freakin' puzzle game, good thing I buy my own games. :smileysad:

Usually I try to defend Playstation Plus with only a moderate criticism, but I have to agree with this one 100%. I am annoyed by the disparity between the two.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (96 Views)
0 Likes