First Son
32 posts

Re: PS4 Ghosts - [H1T] THE HIT CLAN

Jan 20, 2014

Hello! I'd definitely be interested in joining. I've been looking for a clan for sometime now and this one sounds great. I play all game modes and I can be pretty active if need be. I haven't had Ghosts for too long, so I'm still in the process of building my K/D and W/L ratios, but they're fine right now anyways. 

My PSN is Quixoticism. Definitely interested. (: 

Message 11 of 13 (176 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 20, 2014

Quixoticism wrote:

Hello! I'd definitely be interested in joining. I've been looking for a clan for sometime now and this one sounds great. I play all game modes and I can be pretty active if need be. I haven't had Ghosts for too long, so I'm still in the process of building my K/D and W/L ratios, but they're fine right now anyways. 

I'll shoot you an invite later tonight.  Thanks for your interest Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 13 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 21, 2014

LokeSTL wrote:

Quixoticism wrote:

I'll shoot you an invite later tonight.  Thanks for your interest Smiley Happy

Won't let me invite you until you play a match.  Let me know when you've done this, and I'll get you in.  Alternately, you can apply and I can accept it in the CoD app.

Message 13 of 13 (169 Views)
0 Likes