Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 18 2014
By: Fusion_R3N3GAD3 First Son 2 posts

[Clan] Fusion Clan is recruiting! CoD Black Ops 2 only!

[ Edited ]
4 replies 211 views Edited last month

Hello,The Fusion clan is a new clan that is recruiting. We hope to become a well known clan! Recruitment challenge is simple,you add the leader Fusion_R3N3GAD3 on PSN and he will set you up with a 1v1 match with one of the recruiters and they will determine if you are in or not. If you make the clan you will need to make an account with "Fusion_{your nickname}. We need Snipers,Trickshotters,Feeders,and Rushers. You can use any weapon and have any K/D. Thanks for your time! Come tryout anytime!

Mod Edit: Moved to 'PS General', added label & updated subject title. Want to learn more about labels? Please click  here. How about Forum Rules of Conduct? Read all about it  here. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 5 (211 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Fusion Clan is recruiting! Call of duty black ops 2 only!

Mar 18, 2014
Also, follow us on Instagram for more news! Fusionclan_ps3
Message 2 of 5 (208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 18, 2014

Fusion_R3N3GAD3 wrote:
Hello,The Fusion clan is a new clan that is recruiting. We hope to become a well known clan! Recruitment challenge is simple,you add the leader Fusion_R3N3GAD3 on PSN and he will set you up with a 1v1 match with one of the recruiters and they will determine if you are in or not. If you make the clan you will need to make an account with "Fusion_{your nickname}. We need Snipers,Trickshotters,Feeders,and Rushers. You can use any weapon and have any K/D. Thanks for your time! Come tryout anytime!

I used to play this franchise and left off at 7th PRESTIGE in BO2 but don't suppor it anymore, because of the hacks and glitches that go on and they don't don't fix. 

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 3 of 5 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 30, 2014

Fusion_Datry 1v1'd me and asked me if i was interested and right now i am.

So any Fusion's out there i am HTM-Swift

Message 4 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

last month
Can I join?
Message 5 of 5 (64 Views)
0 Likes