Jul 16 2014
By: PLYMCO_PILGRIM Platinum 54491 posts

[Clan][BHD] Recruiting for Destiny

[ Edited ]
57 replies 668 views Edited Aug 28, 2014

Our clan, Better Hide or Die (BHD), is a casual gaming clan that has been around for a number of years and plays many titles, including Battlefield, Warhawk, MAG, SOCOM, Killzone, Mass Effect, COD, GTA, The Last of Us, Dust514, and Starhawk (Planetside 2 soon also).   We are now turning our focus to Destiny in hopes of reliving some of the "dozens of clanmates in the same game on the same" situations we would always have in the large games of MAG.   

Clan members offer a mix of skill sets — ranging from top-of-the-line gun skills to outstanding field support skills to combinations of both and more — that, when employed together, lead to victory after victory on the virtual battlefields of competitive and cooperative gaming.

The main thing we care about is teamwork, not skill level. If you need help, you'll get it in a friendly and welcoming environment. If you're already at the top of your game, but want an environment that isn't hyper-competitive or toxic, well, you'll find that in spades in BHD.

Post here or visit our website to ask about joining.  http://bhdclan.enjin.com/  

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/64276

In Game Leader:  Villdoc

Admins:  PLYMCO_PILGRIM,  VrivasJR

EDIT:  When you do find our clan site make a thread in the introduce yourself area.  If you do not tell me whom you are I will just tag you as an Unknown user and your access will be very limited over there.   

Spoiler

A little BHD History:

BHD is a casual clan made up of all types of gamers.   We are not the type of clan that is going to require you to be on X hours per week or on at specific nights/days and times "or else".   We just like to play together and have fun while being social on the headset.

We tend to play all game modes and like to keep them mixed up but are more into the objective based games than TDM.

The clan started up on the PS2 in 2005 Playing an online game called Delta Force: Black Hawk Down but our clan tag/name was PLYMCO, which stands for Plymouth Company.  This was because orginally the clan was just made up of 8 people from our hometown of plymouth.  Then once we moved to Resistance and Warhawk on the PS3 we changed the tag to BHD in honor of the game we all loved.  

Originally we called the clan Black Hawk Down but then we came to realize that people were assuming we were really in somalia when the black hawk actually went down, we weren't.  Some of us may have served in the military but we weren't there so we changed the name to Better Hide or Die to alleviate any confusion.

Message 1 of 58 (668 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13508 posts

Re: [Clan][BHD] Actively Recruiting for Destiny

Jul 16, 2014

I know that numerous clan threads have been made here on the Playstation General forums for Destiny. But BHD is not just a clan, but a community that is impressive on and off the digital battlefields. Plus, the people in BHD are really fun to play with online too.

Message 2 of 58 (654 Views)
Platinum
54491 posts

Jul 16, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

I know that numerous clan threads have been made here on the Playstation General forums for Destiny. But BHD is not just a clan, but a community that is impressive on and off the digital battlefields. Plus, the people in BHD are really fun to play with online too.

Thanks for saying that ossie, it means a lot.   It is always fun gaming on Starhawk with you during SH wednesdays so I'm glad you will be with us for Destiny as well Smiley Happy.   

Message 3 of 58 (649 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2014

"Clan members offer a mix of skill sets — ranging from top-of-the-line gun skills to outstanding field support skills to combinations of both and more — that, when employed together, lead to victory after victory on the virtual battlefields of competitive and cooperative gaming."

Might I add that even those gamers with little or no skills, such as myself, actually help the community out...we draw out the enemy, get shot, thus in turn revealing their positions for others to kill.

This account is being put to pasture soon...Danny_Xanax shall be the new me.
BHD | LaG | Twitter
Message 4 of 58 (642 Views)
Fender Bender
3116 posts

Jul 16, 2014

CAn I JOIn BHD?

photo BHD-VILLDOC-NEWsm_zps81faf374.gif
Message 5 of 58 (622 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1344 posts

Jul 16, 2014

BHD RUUULZ!!!

Did my part Smiley Very Happy

But seriously people, its a great clan with loads of fun guys. It's the first clan I've joined where I enjoy going to the clan site just to talk because the people there are so great Smiley Very Happy

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 6 of 58 (604 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
54491 posts

Jul 16, 2014

Dantology65 wrote:

"Clan members offer a mix of skill sets — ranging from top-of-the-line gun skills to outstanding field support skills to combinations of both and more — that, when employed together, lead to victory after victory on the virtual battlefields of competitive and cooperative gaming."

Might I add that even those gamers with little or no skills, such as myself, actually help the community out...we draw out the enemy, get shot, thus in turn revealing their positions for others to kill.

You aren't THAT bad Dan, so humble Smiley Wink.

You've all seen me go .2 to 1 at some point LOL.  

Message 7 of 58 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6100 posts

Jul 16, 2014
Dan is there so I can kill people killing him
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 8 of 58 (594 Views)
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Jul 16, 2014

I joined BHOD about a week ago and Pilgrim has already asked me to take my pants off...TWICE!

doc shady signature
Message 9 of 58 (587 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6100 posts

Jul 17, 2014
Yeah...... thats pilgrim >.>
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 10 of 58 (581 Views)
0 Likes