Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die - Recruiting for Starhawk

Mar 14, 2012

I am interested in joining, if you would have me that is .  I was playing an all ground game until the 1.3 patch and introduction of Dust, so I feel my ground game is decent.  I'm just flying hawks now, I have my good games but I have ALOT to learn and want to join a clan that is willing to share tips and strats ect.  Because I'm having some problems with flight and it's just me and not the hawk that's holding me back.

I have a mic and want to be part of a clan that I can play with and have fun but also learn and share to make each other stronger.

I will send you a message tonight Plymco_Pilgrim if that's the proper procedure. 

MAAN [Married And Always Nagged] Clan is recruiting, period. Also I NEED friends for Ghost Recon Coop/Guerilla/MP for trophies, will help you with trophies in return! Send me a friend invite with "Ghost Recon" in it.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 2,034 (280 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46830 posts

Mar 14, 2012

Yeah the mics cut in and cut out all the time.   for now, during the beta, I always make the servers all-talk so we can "all talk" to each other .

Hey try this link instead http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37530201#37530201

@ Silentprocess....send me the message on the PSN just like you were thinking of

We need to have a training session for all of us soon, once we have several on we can all share our "secrets" aka tips/tricks/tactics with each other a lot.

I know aserbiz was asking for help with dodging and flight in general, I'm ok in the air and hope I can help you guys.  I'm mostly a CAF(classic arcade flight) pilot.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 2,034 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
661 posts

Mar 14, 2012

You (we)'d need more than that if some guy from T$ or other clan decides to join you(us).

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg

Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 2,034 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Mar 14, 2012

I'll shoot you a message tonight.  I'm on normal flight but I'm going to test other flight modes to get the best one for me, normal flight just doesn't allow enough freedom.

Training or mock battles sound good to me.

Edit:  I've had Tow's go through shields and not destroy them or anything inside, or just hit a wall and destroy the wall.  I didn't understand how the Tow is supposed to operate so I assumed the shield blocked it.  I was under the impression the Tow destroyed shields and that was my reason for picking it up, but it didn't.

I've also had Tows destroy almost everything in an enemy base and was able to drop and get the flag myself.  The Tows damage and AOE seems completely random and even though I pick it up and use it (mostly to keep it from the other team) I don't rely on it I shoot it from as far away as I can because I have no clue what it's going to do when it hits.

Maybe LBI decided to make a "dud" system with Tows and every once in awhile the Tow manufacturers didn't put enough Tow juice in and they "pop" instead of "banging".

MAAN [Married And Always Nagged] Clan is recruiting, period. Also I NEED friends for Ghost Recon Coop/Guerilla/MP for trophies, will help you with trophies in return! Send me a friend invite with "Ghost Recon" in it.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 2,034 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
661 posts

Mar 14, 2012

Are you suggesting a full 15 on 15 hawk fight??(s)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg

Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 2,034 (280 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46830 posts

Mar 14, 2012

We wouldn't need a full room to practice/learn flight stuff.  As long as we are telling people what we are doing and asking how people are doing certain things everyone will get a chance to learn.

Its like the tow missle thing, i didn't even think to try and fly it through the sheild until phoenix mentioned you could, then I tried it out and see that it does work, even though it probably shouldnt

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 2,034 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Mar 14, 2012

I would just figure anyone who wants to fly can fly, but there's ground game stuff we can all learn too.  For example I haven't even been in a tank yet.  And I'm not sure if everyone knows the sidewinder/Razorback mine tricks (I haven't even used them just read about them).  I'm pretty decent in a jet pack, but I've seen people better than me.

Supposedly a tank can take down flying hawks with one hit.  If so I plan on taking one for a ride sometime.  But flyings my priority for now, since whoever controls the sky controls the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 2,034 (280 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13627 posts

Mar 14, 2012

Silentprocess wrote:

Supposedly a tank can take down flying hawks with one hit. 

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 2,034 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Mar 14, 2012

That is a thing of beauty.  I'm definitely going to have to get some time in tanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 2,034 (280 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46830 posts

Mar 14, 2012

yeah it would be good for everyone to share what they think are their good tactics with each other.

Phoenix if you ever need a new PVR i'll buy it for you, your uploads are worth it!

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 2,034 (280 Views)
0 Likes