Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 27 2012
By: renewman1 PlayStation MVP 29 posts

Circle of Vita: Impressions

1 replies 21 views Edited Apr 27, 2012

It has now been about 2 months since Sony has graced us with the Playstation Vita and I must say I am quite impressed with it. Amazing hardware, a whole slew of games, and promises of even bigger and more ambitious games to come in the future, what's not to love? Of course the Vita has had to face it's share of hardships as well: a perceived expensive price in a global economy, the stiff competition from other competitors in both the handheld and iOS/Android markets, etc. My question to you fellow fans is what do you believe Sony must do to win the hearts of the fans around the world? Sales show that the Vita is doing fine but improvements are always welcomed. Don't be afraid to voice your opinions! It's just healthy discussion.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Circle of Vita: Impressions

Apr 27, 2012

I really think Sony should do couple of things I wish the Vita communicated with the PS3 more. Such as: When I'm online using he Vita I wish my PS3 friends can see me online using the Vita, Something like the Vita logo next to my PSN ID, and when I go online with PS3 it'll show both the Dualshock Controller and the Vita next to my PSN ID. That whould be very convinientt for my friends who doesn't own a Vita yet.

My Little bro teaching my cat how to play the VITA

vcm_s_kf_repr_960x540.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (21 Views)
0 Likes