Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: Cheating on PS3, aimbots and wallhacks. What is Sony doing about it?

Feb 26, 2009

Flukester-69 wrote:

If you are a Sony person, please PM me. I will not be checking this thread any further. Big thanks to moderators here for keeping the thread clean and mature. 

Sony doesn't read or reply to these forums!  For Christ's sake, get that through your head!

Message 51 of 71 (111 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1372 posts

Feb 26, 2009

Unfortunately aimbots, wallhacks and such will always exist as long as people decide it's easier to cheat then learn the game.  Only true way to get these people imho is to instegate some HARSH punishements. 

1st: Put in a detector program on the PS3 that sees if a program is running in the background that is foreign to the game and doesn't correspond to the PS3.

2nd: Identify the program by seeing if it is an MP3, image file, etc... and if it doesn't correspond to those makeups have it sent to Sony.

3rd: Dissect the offending program and see if it is indeed a wallhack, aimbot, etc... then proceed from there.

With the indentification process done the punishment can be thought out.  Have first time offenders temp-banned from the game for 2 months.  Not talkin online play, but physically ban them from playing the real game.  Second offense would be physically locking their PS3 so that it cannot play that game or go online.  The final offense would be perma-banning of the player's account and their name entered into a database of offenders.  This way they try to play another online game they are locked out from it. 

One thing that has anoyed me in this world is aimbotters, wallhackers, crash scripters, mic spammers and such dealing with online gaming.  If you are that pathetic that you need to hack in order to play a game you shouldn't even be called a gamer nor have the right to own an online game.

Message 52 of 71 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8578 posts

Feb 26, 2009

Flukester-69 wrote:

Nothing to do with getting owned. I don't play to be the best I play to have FUN. I also don't sit and yap all through the game, scream and disturb others. I'm smart, I know I have a mute button on my headset. Those that have played with me know this to be true. I don't moan and groan either. I am not a sore loser and my only goal, like COD4 is to get all my rankings (legitimately).

I can't have fun when people are cheating and exploiting me and others. I played this on PC I left because of the cheating. I have my good games and I have my bad games. I have a 60" LCD. I know the range I can hit people.

Again, if you don't believe there are cheats. Don't post to this thread, ignore it. I really have no time to waste being immature like others here. I'm doing as I was told, perhaps I was lied to (no surprise) coming here fine. If that is the case and nobody from Sony comes here I will call again tonight and rip someone a new one of the phone tonight for wasting my time.

If you are a Sony person, please PM me. I will not be checking this thread any further. Big thanks to moderators here for keeping the thread clean and mature. 

While youre at it, call Microsoft to complain that people can cheat in Windows. You're making as much sense as that.

I will not accept your friend request, so dont bother.
Message 53 of 71 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4357 posts

Feb 26, 2009

PedatorX wrote:

Unfortunately aimbots, wallhacks and such will always exist as long as people decide it's easier to cheat then learn the game.  Only true way to get these people imho is to instegate some HARSH punishements. 

1st: Put in a detector program on the PS3 that sees if a program is running in the background that is foreign to the game and doesn't correspond to the PS3.

2nd: Identify the program by seeing if it is an MP3, image file, etc... and if it doesn't correspond to those makeups have it sent to Sony.

3rd: Dissect the offending program and see if it is indeed a wallhack, aimbot, etc... then proceed from there.

With the indentification process done the punishment can be thought out.  Have first time offenders temp-banned from the game for 2 months.  Not talkin online play, but physically ban them from playing the real game.  Second offense would be physically locking their PS3 so that it cannot play that game or go online.  The final offense would be perma-banning of the player's account and their name entered into a database of offenders.  This way they try to play another online game they are locked out from it. 

One thing that has anoyed me in this world is aimbotters, wallhackers, crash scripters, mic spammers and such dealing with online gaming.  If you are that pathetic that you need to hack in order to play a game you shouldn't even be called a gamer nor have the right to own an online game.

Honestly you would think that if someone out there figured out how to code an aimbot for the PS3 that we would have heard about it by now. 

Message 54 of 71 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
72587 posts

Feb 26, 2009
Message 55 of 71 (111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 26, 2012

There are no BOTs for ps3

but you can get 

http://www.penguinunited.com/ 

to play mouse+keyboard in a shooter... works amazing for snipers but suck for close range combat 

Message 56 of 71 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16061 posts

Nov 27, 2012

You must be talking about Punkbuster on the PC..... yeah..... doesn't work.... theres ALWAYS a work around

PedatorX wrote:

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 57 of 71 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6510 posts

Nov 27, 2012

PegLeggedPirate wrote:

Flukester-69 wrote:

Sony doesn't read or reply to these forums!  For Christ's sake, get that through your head!

who told that  one  hahaha..   Hey man why would buy these  forums  for  and  pay or security on them, and  then just let them sit.  ahaha

hahaah man  they read the forums  and dont replay oh  god tell me another man..  bro sony read these job , new  flash they folk  getting feedback off the forums man. and yes they do reply but you would nver know who is who on these forums.

but keep thinking they dont read or reply to the forums..  its pretty your that naive .

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 58 of 71 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

PegLeggedPirate wrote:

Flukester-69 wrote:

who told that  one  hahaha..   Hey man why would buy these  forums  for  and  pay or security on them, and  then just let them sit.  ahaha

hahaah man  they read the forums  and dont replay oh  god tell me another man..  bro sony read these job , new  flash they folk  getting feedback off the forums man. and yes they do reply but you would nver know who is who on these forums.

but keep thinking they dont read or reply to the forums..  its pretty your that naive .

"who told that  one  hahaha..   Hey man why would buy these  forums  for  and  pay or security on them, and  then just let them sit.  ahaha"

"Lithium Brand Nation"

These forums aren't even directly run by Sony... They're run by Lithium, a company that offers solutions for things like this. Sony just pays for the service.

"and yes they do reply but you would nver know who is who on these forums."

Ever seen those red names? Mochuuu is one of them.

Message 59 of 71 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Nov 27, 2012
game is old as dirt upgrade....
Message 60 of 71 (81 Views)
0 Likes