Splicer
93 posts

Re: Changing your Country on your PSN Account! Sony, we believe!

Jun 11, 2010

i really wish they would come on Sony! just make us agree to new terms! ive got 8 platinums and i really dont want to have to earn them again!

Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Message 51 of 115 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: ***Changing your Country on your PSN Account! Sony, we believe!***

Jul 7, 2010
Hi
its now the third country since i bought my ps3 i was in egypt, then i moved to the US and now i am in Dubai, UAE.
i need to change my country in the settings to be able to add my credit card as it is on my new address..
or do i AGAIN have to make a new account??
waiting for your reply
Karim
Message 52 of 115 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jul 7, 2010
I dont get it... Why do you want to change your country? Did you actually move out of the country?
Message 53 of 115 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 13, 2010

I just moved to Saudi Arabia from the US.... and I freaking want to change the country on my account..... I mean what the f*** am I supposed to do? I am not going to throw away all the trophy and progress I have on my online games.

Message 54 of 115 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 14, 2010

lets us change our country, damn it! for god's sake, won't you Sony improve your own system! i just don't understand..

point is that i created this PSN on Portugal because there was no Brazil PSN avaliable.. But when they release the BR PSN will I need to do all over again? Plus i dont want to loose my ID.

damn.

Message 55 of 115 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 16, 2010

I sincerely hope Sony will make us able to change our country. By mistake i made a U.K. account, and I really want to change it to Denmark. And the reason why I want to do this, is because I want to buy something from the store!!! SONY do you hear me?? I WILL BUY = YOU EARN MONEY!!
And no, i will not just create a new account, because then i will loose all my trophies and my oh so beloved nickname.

.. ilikefatchicks 

Message 56 of 115 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 17, 2010

I made my account in UK.. and moved to Australia..

It's kinda annoying if I can't do anything about it.. I contacted Sony and they suggested that I make a new account..

Wouldn't it be easier to put an option to change country? if we make 5 accounts for example, PSNs will runout eventually.

And.. I have trohpies on my account. all the efforts will go to a waste?

Message 57 of 115 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 21, 2010

This may have been mentioned already but another important consideration is that players would want to link up and play with friends who live in other countries without having to use multiple profiles. Would be really great if there is an option to choose which country's network you wish to join each time you sign into PSN. 

Message 58 of 115 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 22, 2010

soo true..!!!

we all are in da same world rite ,so who cares of the countries?

Message 59 of 115 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Jul 29, 2010

I too am planning for a move to Europe Next year, So what should I do.Create a New ID with Europe as location and buy PS network prepaid cards instead of Credit card or by next year hope sony to make changes in the PSN to allow change of country & give ability  fpr online gaming fomr any where.

I do not want to redo all the trophies and would still want to use all the addon packs & other items.

Also while playing Mario Cart online, i do see payers from all over the world in the same game, so i wonder why sony is not able to do that

Thanks

LK

Message 60 of 115 (155 Views)
0 Likes