Fender Bender
3393 posts

Re: ***Changing your Country on your PSN Account! Sony, we believe!***

Dec 25, 2009
i would love to change my country, but that wont be possible, you will lose all your boughts, because, my country, doesnt have playstation store.... and its obviously, if they add it, sometime, prices wont be the same, they will be higher, like they already do on sony style, by selling nfs pro street for 150 dollars... wich is stupid... when every other game store here sell them at 100, and new games, nfs pro street u can get it for 30 dollars... sony, in argentina, sucks...

Message 31 of 115 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 25, 2009

Hello all,

I thought the trophy system was created to give the users the sense that their accomplishments mean something. At least among the users. Not that we all expect great rewards or anything But at least all our friends could see how much of a veteran we are with PS3. Not being able to change the country and sony saying OH SURE just create a NEW account just seems silly. It doesn't make any sense. Perhaps the issue is about the copyrights and privacy. But I truly believe we deserve a statement from SONY shading some light to this issue. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE just doesn't cut it for me. Wouldn't you agree?

As PS3 owner, who have spent quite a lot money and a great deal of time for SONY, I EXPECT much more than hitting to a brick wall regarding this issue. 

Perhaps INFINITY WARD should create their own gaming console for their upcoming COD games without country limitation I am sure they will sell lots of consoles LOL!

KAYRAM 

Message 32 of 115 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Jan 4, 2010
Bump bump and up! Sony Reps read this! I mean posts above, etc...
Message 33 of 115 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 20, 2010
i need help
Message 34 of 115 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1755 posts

Re: Changing your Country on your PSN Account! Sony, we believe!

Feb 20, 2010
why would you change your country unless you actually moved to another country which is highly unlikely
Check out my clan at shadowcompanyhq.com, tell them I sent you Photobucket
Message 35 of 115 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Feb 20, 2010

Adelheid wrote:

Im in too!

I have my account since the earlier registration, i accidentaly selected australia as my country and im living on the us its been a long time since that mistake and i had to do another id just to try buying content for my console... its pretty frustrating not being able to correct that mistake, sony could do better and try to find a solution to this matter, im pretty sure we are not the only ones suffering for this kind of situatio, and a lot of us would be glad to see a solution soon...Please hear us sony!

How could you 'accidentally' put Australia?!  How would it accept your address and post code if they are US ones and it wants Oz ones?!

Message 36 of 115 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Changing your Country on your PSN Account! Sony, we believe!

Mar 3, 2010

Oh really? Is that so ?

On what basis can you maintain such a position?

In Europe, it's not rare at all.

I'm Portuguese, born and grown in France, and I moved in the UK 2 years ago.

As an example, there are approximatively 300.000 French nationals living in London according to the embassy. In most cases, they do not stay more than 5 years.

Now, with the Schengen area (no borders within the EC), people have the ability to move wherever in Europe.

So, I'm pretty sure those inconveniences do affect more people than you think, including myself.

Regards,

Message 37 of 115 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 4, 2010

eastavenge wrote:

Adelheid wrote:

Im in too!

I have my account since the earlier registration, i accidentaly selected australia as my country and im living on the us its been a long time since that mistake and i had to do another id just to try buying content for my console... its pretty frustrating not being able to correct that mistake, sony could do better and try to find a solution to this matter, im pretty sure we are not the only ones suffering for this kind of situatio, and a lot of us would be glad to see a solution soon...Please hear us sony!

How could you 'accidentally' put Australia?!  How would it accept your address and post code if they are US ones and it wants Oz ones?!

Once you selected another country other than the US it didnt asked you for a postal code, initially you only needed to give your email choose a username and select ur country for the id, once you activated it with your email you got to put all the account information thats when i noticed i accidentally selected Australia as my country and at the time there was nothing i could do to correct it ... so yeah i know it was a big mistake and as i said before there was anything i could do at the time Smiley Frustrated

Message 38 of 115 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 26, 2010

People at PlaySation you have made an awesome work with PlayStation 3 and everything that envolves it. The only thing I want to ask is please allow the countries to be changed, when I started my account I chose the wrong country because I was a kid and had no idea of what I was doing. Now that I realise the big mistake I commited, I want to correct my mistake, but the only solution to this problem is to create a new account. That would mean losing everything I have won and that is an option I would not like to take. So again, please allow the country switch, this would make things so much easier.

Message 39 of 115 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 18, 2010

I believe!

Message 40 of 115 (199 Views)
0 Likes