Mar 02 2011
By: bigd1975 Lombax Warrior 109 posts

Change Email address in profile

3 replies 185 views Edited Mar 2, 2011

I am sure this has been discussed many times but when will we be able to change our email address in our profile.  I am sure many PSN users who have been here for several years have possibly changed their email address from what they originally used to set up their PSN Account.  The problem is that this would be the address that beta invites and other Playstation communications are using.  Mine is outdated and there is nowhere I can find to change it.  With the new version of the forums why could the ability to change your profile email address not be intruduced.

Does anyone know of a way to get this changed?  I officially inquired about this a few months ago and was told it would be introduced soon. 

Message 1 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
767 posts

Re: Change Email address in profile

Mar 5, 2011

Hi bigd,

To change your login email address, please visit the following link: http://us.playstation.com/psn/

1. Sign in.
  2. Go to Account Settings > Manage Account.
  3. Most likely, you'll need to verify your login details once again.
  4. You'll then have the option to select "Change Sign ID (E-mail Address)".
  5. Pick a suitable email address and press Continue.
  6. Done!

Hope this helps...

- RockinRetrobilly

Message 2 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Dec 8, 2015

My community profile email address sill does not update to show it when changed mine.

Message 3 of 4 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
785 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2015

This thread is now locked due to necrobumping. Please make sure a thread is current and active before posting in the future. Check out the Rules of Conduct for more information. Thanks! - Platima

Message 4 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes