Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 27 2007
By: mOrc Splicer 59 posts

Change Credit card for wallet???

7 replies 36681 views Edited Jul 27, 2007
sup guys

ok quick question cuz i can't seem to find it. I bought something with my dads credit card on PSN added funds to my wallet. Now i wanna change the card i take the funds from how do I do this? I couldn't find the option

help would be appreciated
thanks in advance
-morc
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (36,681 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
17388 posts

Re: Change Credit card for wallet???

Jul 27, 2007

mORc wrote:
sup guys

ok quick question cuz i can't seem to find it. I bought something with my dads credit card on PSN added funds to my wallet. Now i wanna change the card i take the funds from how do I do this? I couldn't find the option

help would be appreciated
thanks in advance
-morc

You need to re-edit your personal information and change the credit card information.
GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (36,681 Views)
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Jul 27, 2007
I finally found out how to do this. It's under Account Management. Then choose Account Management again. Edit Billing Information, enter your password and there should be an option to get rid of the card.

Edit: You can change the card altogether too if you want.

Message Edited by Cloud7777 on 07-27-2007 12:25 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (36,681 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Jul 27, 2007
perfect thanks alot!

soo umm... anybody know how to retrieve lost password??

i forgot mine

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (36,681 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Jul 27, 2007
o.o Umm...before you sign in, there should be an option about not remembering your password...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (36,681 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 22, 2008

hi  please help i live in the uk and i have 3 acounts which i have registered on my ps3, 1 which is uk, 1 which is hong kong and the other is usa.     i want to purchase a game on the american playstation network site but i dont know how to put the funds in the wallet and i cant use my credit card because my credt card is not registered in the usa.     please help me   by emailing me on riaz603@hotmail.com      thankyou

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (36,681 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Oct 24, 2010

You need to re-edit your personal information and change the credit card information.

@Stackcluster: Thanks LOADS for the info! It helped me change my payment options on playstation wallet. (Since sony is too retarded to make a decent game system.) More rants about Sony below...

Boy, you can sure as hell tell this is a SONY product... "Oh yeah, we'll have this thing called Playstation Wallet. The best part is that upon checkout you are locked into one single credit card profile. hahahaha! What do you mean be able to change your payment method upon checkout!? Who does that?!" It's pretty bad I had to do a damn google search on how to delete my old credit card info.

Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft...yeeeahh...we really have good game console developer choices out there on the market!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (36,681 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 27, 2012

תירשום בגוגל playstation network אחרי זה תלך לכניסה לחשבון שלחה באז יופיעה לחה דואר אלקטרוני וסיסמה אז טהסה את אדואר האלקטרוני באז הייה רשום לחה האים שחחתה את הסיסמה באז תילחץ אל האים שחחתה את הסיסמה באז אתה תיצתרך לאנות אל קמה שאלות

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (34,771 Views)
0 Likes