Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/05/2007
Offline
2332 posts
 

Re: Celebrity PSN username

Mar 17, 2009
i dont have any major celebrities on my list.  on my 360 i have 2 hip hop artists that yall probably havent heard of and i have professional gamer Swoozie on my PSN since his 360 list is full.  Swoozie and I usually send messages back and forth on the 360 though since he uses that more than his PS3.
www.pressx2start.com

Get your Portable ID!
Message 41 of 215 (665 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/28/2003
Offline
3768 posts
 

Re: Celebrity PSN username

Mar 17, 2009

 I've got Davd Jaffe on my PSN friends list.  But out of respect for his privacy don't ask me for it.  He's a relly cool dude.

 

Message 42 of 215 (665 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/05/2008
Offline
5360 posts
 

Re: Celebrity PSN username

Mar 17, 2009
miley cyrus has a psn she posted her psn name on one of her you tube videos
Message 43 of 215 (665 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/11/2007
Offline
4357 posts
 

Re: Celebrity PSN username

Mar 17, 2009

heroesinvain wrote:
miley cyrus has a psn she posted her psn name on one of her you tube videos

 

That poor girl. I am sure that was her manager's idea. She must not get a moment's rest on the PSN unless she secretly plays under a different one. 

 

Edit: Yes I am well aware that being a popular multi-millionair singer hardly makes one a "poor girl" but I just can't imagine having absolutely zero privacy before the legal drinking age. 

Message Edited by AssassinHD on 03-17-2009 04:03 PM
Message 44 of 215 (665 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/05/2008
Offline
5360 posts
 

Re: Celebrity PSN username

Mar 17, 2009

AssassinHD wrote:

heroesinvain wrote:
miley cyrus has a psn she posted her psn name on one of her you tube videos

 

That poor girl. I am sure that was her manager's idea. She must not get a moment's rest on the PSN unless she secretly plays under a different one. 

 

Edit: Yes I am well aware that being a popular multi-millionair singer hardly makes one a "poor girl" but I just can't imagine having absolutely zero privacy before the legal drinking age. 

Message Edited by AssassinHD on 03-17-2009 04:03 PM

i could just imagine how many teenage boys send her a messeage on a daily basis its kind of funny she was a part of the home closed beta and she would visit the closed beta forums  and tell people who she was and nobody would believe her so that was one of the main reasons why on her youtube video she posted her psn name

Message 45 of 215 (665 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/24/2007
Offline
5274 posts
 

Re: Celebrity PSN username

Mar 17, 2009

heroesinvain wrote:
miley cyrus has a psn she posted her psn name on one of her you tube videos

 

Seriously?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 46 of 215 (665 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/05/2008
Offline
5360 posts
 

Re: Celebrity PSN username

Mar 17, 2009

adrian96 wrote:

heroesinvain wrote:
miley cyrus has a psn she posted her psn name on one of her you tube videos

 

Seriously?

 

yeah seriosuly she did it
Message 47 of 215 (665 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/24/2007
Offline
5274 posts
 

Re: Celebrity PSN username

Mar 17, 2009

heroesinvain wrote:

adrian96 wrote:

heroesinvain wrote:
miley cyrus has a psn she posted her psn name on one of her you tube videos

 

Seriously?

 

yeah seriosuly she did it

 

Wow.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 48 of 215 (665 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/28/2003
Offline
3768 posts
 

Re: Celebrity PSN username

Mar 19, 2009

heroesinvain wrote:


i could just imagine how many teenage boys send her a messeage on a daily basis its kind of funny she was a part of the home closed beta and she would visit the closed beta forums  and tell people who she was and nobody would believe her so that was one of the main reasons why on her youtube video she posted her psn name


I don't remember seeing here there....And I was part of the closed beta, and on the beta forums.
 
 

 

Message 49 of 215 (665 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/05/2008
Offline
5360 posts
 

Re: Celebrity PSN username

Mar 19, 2009

derrickgott007 wrote:

heroesinvain wrote:


i could just imagine how many teenage boys send her a messeage on a daily basis its kind of funny she was a part of the home closed beta and she would visit the closed beta forums  and tell people who she was and nobody would believe her so that was one of the main reasons why on her youtube video she posted her psn name


I don't remember seeing here there....And I was part of the closed beta, and on the beta forums.

 


i was in the closed beta too i remember seeing her screen name a couple times

Message 50 of 215 (665 Views)
Reply
0 Likes