Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 11 2012
By: Y2Kiro First Son 4 posts

Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles

6 replies 504 views Edited Nov 11, 2012

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread in.

So yeah i was really looking forward to getting the dracula x chronicles for my ps vita when i first got one, to my sad dissmay it was not up on the psn i have looked around and even on my ps3 i have been unable to find it, i live in sweden (europe) and i am wondering if it is possible that it is not available here.

Could someone please clarify or verify if i am correct or if i am doing something wrong, i know that it is a psp game and i dont have a psp but i have heard that it is supossed to be on the psn available for purchase.

Thanks in advance :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (504 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10976 posts

Re: Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles

Nov 11, 2012

It's possible that Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles was never brought to the PlayStation Network, or has since been removed. What you should do is open up the search tool (which can be found in the upper portion of the store) and then type the name of the game in the field. Any related material to Castlevania will be displayed this way, hopefully leading to the result you're looking to find.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (491 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 11, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

It's possible that Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles was never brought to the PlayStation Network, or has since been removed. What you should do is open up the search tool (which can be found in the upper portion of the store) and then type the name of the game in the field. Any related material to Castlevania will be displayed this way, hopefully leading to the result you're looking to find.

yeah already tried that but it didnt work :smileysad: thank you anyway though.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (488 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I can confirm that title is available to download to the Vita in the US PS store. Other regions may vary.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Message 5 of 7 (480 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
I can confirm that title is available to download to the Vita in the US PS store. Other regions may vary.

hmm is there possibly any other way for me to get a hold of it in that case, note i only have a ps vita and a ps3 not the console it originally came out for.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (471 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Y2Kiro wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

hmm is there possibly any other way for me to get a hold of it in that case, note i only have a ps vita and a ps3 not the console it originally came out for.

The only way I can think of is to register a US account and purchase it that way, but I believe the Vita restricts you to only one account on the console. So unless you are willing to move back and forth between reseting your Vita between your current and US accounts, you are probably better off waiting...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (449 Views)
0 Likes