Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Re: Capcom Not Working On Any PS Vita Games?

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2012

Well with NGC's around the corner you really can't blame Capcom for this. Capcom would have to spread it's resources thin to get games out for PS3, 360, 3DS, VITA, AND now Wii U not to mention start making games for PS4 and Xbox Whatever. Also hirer companies to make HD remakes which is where they have to make their money. Just saying.

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2464 posts

Jul 5, 2012

And if Capcom would be making a RE, MH or a brand new game for the Vita you'd all be praising it. Comments about how Capcom is going down are hilarious, the company is solid and it's going nowhere and some of their IPs still sell madly. Like I said before, I don't like Capcom, but I'm not going to diss on them because they haven't made games for the platform I love; that makes people look like fanboys~.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 5, 2012

At this point, Capcom is playing it safe and only releasing games for Vita that are proven hits.  So far we have Ultimate M vs C 3 and the upcoming Street Figther vs Tekken.  I assume a Monster Hunter is in the works but I'm pretty sure they won't release it until they have a better understanding of the social integration for the hardware.  Likewise, I can't see Capcom releasing anything new and experimental.  Notice that the majority of titles they released for PSP were ports or remakes of classics.  Unless Capcom really discovers some profit in the Vita titles, they're just gonna slowly trickle them out.  

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (100 Views)
0 Likes