Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Re: Capcom Not Working On Any PS Vita Games?

Jul 2, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
I thought that Street Figihter X Tekken was coming out for the Vita this year. I wonder if Capcom has changed its mind?

No they haven't. The game was at E3 but it was not shown during Sony's press confernce(along with a lot of other Vita games that they had announced perivously probably so they could have more time for Wonderbook) it's still happening and it's still suppose to have cross play. 

I'm sure they'll have some Vita stuff to show at TGS or Captivate

Message 11 of 23 (191 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13855 posts

Jul 2, 2012

webbut wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
I thought that Street Figihter X Tekken was coming out for the Vita this year. I wonder if Capcom has changed its mind?

No they haven't. The game was at E3 but it was not shown during Sony's press confernce(along with a lot of other Vita games that they had announced perivously probably so they could have more time for Wonderbook) it's still happening and it's still suppose to have cross play. 

I'm sure they'll have some Vita stuff to show at TGS or Captivate

On Wikipedia, they have the release date as October 2nd 2012 for the Vita.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 23 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Jul 2, 2012
Personally after Capcom canceled Megaman Legends 3 I gave up on them.
Message 13 of 23 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8212 posts

Jul 2, 2012
Don't worry guys, they are working on:

Super Street Fighter 5 Ultra Mega Turbo Uber Special Mega Hyper Explosive Dragon Hyper Kicking Tournament Edition!

Who needs Vita games? We would have Super Street Fighter 5 Ultra Mega Turbo Uber Special Mega Hyper Explosive Dragon Hyper Kicking Tournament Edition!
Message 14 of 23 (179 Views)
Splicer
56 posts

Jul 2, 2012

I am kinda let down by this rumor too. But really I think they are still working on at least one title. Maybe Monster Hunter. Maybe RE6 after a month of its console release. As far as the horizon goes I think SFXT is all that we have to look forward to from Capcom. But it's not like we won't have games to play. There's UGA, UMVC3, MK, Resistance, Gravity Rush, MGS, and soon to be Madden 13 and AC3. So I think I should be good. More apps, COD, RO, FFXHD, and I will be a happy camper. Smiley LOL

Get your Portable ID!

Message 15 of 23 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Jul 2, 2012

Well, it did take a good 2 years for RE5 to come on the PS3, right? Besides, all they have going for them at this point is RE, SF, and costume DLC.

Message 16 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Jul 2, 2012
As well as Monster Hunter which is a million seller and the most outstanding Dragon's Dogma. I'm not a fan of many of Capcom's recent decisions but credit due where credit's due. They have some of the most solid franchises in the industry and they still come up with some really amazing games (again, DD)~.
Message 17 of 23 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Doppelgangergang wrote:
Don't worry guys, they are working on:

Super Street Fighter 5 Ultra Mega Turbo Uber Special Mega Hyper Explosive Dragon Hyper Kicking Tournament Edition!

Who needs Vita games? We would have Super Street Fighter 5 Ultra Mega Turbo Uber Special Mega Hyper Explosive Dragon Hyper Kicking Tournament Edition!

Yeah.  I think Capcom is starting it's downward plunge. It happens to all companies. Sorry, Capcom, it's been a good run. Say hi to Square Enix when you hit the bottom.

Message 18 of 23 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 3, 2012

I don't get it.. MVC3 and Street Fighter X Tekken or whatever is coming out on the Vita... 

Me personally.. I could care less about Capcom anymore, now if this was about Atlus, or Xseed or even NIS, then my heart would have dropped.

Photobucket

Message 19 of 23 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2012

Just started falling off? I think the have been falling off since SSFIV was released. With Killian gone and Ono's questionable health, I think it's safe to say that Capcom is headed to the brink of self-destruction.

Message 20 of 23 (132 Views)
0 Likes