Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Re: Cancelled Games You Desperately Wanted

Mar 31, 2014

Well about Pirates of the Caribbean, there is already Assassin's Creed Black Flag that it does not make me miss of it, but even that Ubi game, lacks in something too important on online multiplayer matches: NAVAL WARFARE!!!  A big disappointment IMHO. Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 31 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Mar 31, 2014

chaos_789 wrote:

Pirates of the Carribean it was an original story, in the Pirates of the Carribean universe so it wasn`t connected to the movies, it was a huge open world game, which included your choice impacting how the game played out, plus you had sea battles as well. The game seemed to be pretty far in the development cycle as well, there was a good bit of trailers on it, but then Disney fired a bunch of people, which included the majority of people working on this game, and they decided to just cancel it.

I would of also liked to see that Highlander game get made, but it was cancelled as well.

That would have been really cool, although it does sound a bit like AC4, so at least we have an open world pirate game.

I would really like Star Wars Battlefront 3. I still can't believe it hasn't been made yet.

NP - Destiny, Shadow of Mordor, FIFA 15, NHL 15, Injustice Gods Among us

Get your Portable ID!
Message 12 of 31 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 31, 2014

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and Kingdom Hearts 3 are the only games I am waiting for, hoping that they wont get cancelled.

Message 13 of 31 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2014

Definitely agreed on Star Wars 1313. I just hope to god that the other Star Wars game (Battlefront 3) turns out good as It is being made by EA.......

young beard signature
Message 14 of 31 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Mar 31, 2014

Totally agree on Star Wars Battlefront III, but since Lucasarts and Pandemic are over, the only hope is the game rights will pass to the hands of some huge software house like EA, Activision, Ubisoft,Infinity Ward, Crytek, etc...

Message 15 of 31 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Mar 31, 2014

ADEPTUS_276 wrote:

Totally agree on Star Wars Battlefront III, but since Lucasarts and Pandemic are over, the only hope is the game rights will pass to the hands of some huge software house like EA, Activision, Ubisoft,Infinity Ward, Crytek, etc...

Battlefront 3 is already being handled by EA. Not so sure if that's a good thing though. I'd rather have some other company run it. Imagine Battlfront with micro-tranactions Smiley Frustrated I still have hope for it though

young beard signature
Message 16 of 31 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
627 posts

Mar 31, 2014
Condemned 3. I don't think it was officially cancelled but it's an abandoned project since the developers have moved on to other IPs and haven't addressed the fate of Condemned as far as I know.
Message 17 of 31 (78 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9681 posts

Mar 31, 2014

ncsutton wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

Pirates of the Carribean it was an original story, in the Pirates of the Carribean universe so it wasn`t connected to the movies, it was a huge open world game, which included your choice impacting how the game played out, plus you had sea battles as well. The game seemed to be pretty far in the development cycle as well, there was a good bit of trailers on it, but then Disney fired a bunch of people, which included the majority of people working on this game, and they decided to just cancel it.

I would of also liked to see that Highlander game get made, but it was cancelled as well.

That would have been really cool, although it does sound a bit like AC4, so at least we have an open world pirate game.

I would really like Star Wars Battlefront 3. I still can't believe it hasn't been made yet.

I havn`t played AC4, not that big on the AC series, but for pirates of the caribbean, it was going to have RPG elements, but use real time combat. Here is a story trailer of it.

Message 18 of 31 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2014

Believe me or not, if Bioware (Mass effect, Dragon age) will take the commission to develop a new Star Wars game under EA made, unaware their politic about the DLCs price, quantity, I am fine with that. So long I can play again a game that really revoluted a tie-in it is perfect. However I also think that Activision is more coreographic on that.

Message 19 of 31 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Mar 31, 2014

chaos_789 wrote:

I havn`t played AC4, not that big on the AC series, but for pirates of the caribbean, it was going to have RPG elements, but use real time combat. Here is a story trailer of it.

AC4 was actually really surprisingly great. Many awesome surprises for fans of the series and new players. I would say that it definitely doesn't seem like "Ac" game..... but it's still great regardless. I would reccomend it if still haven't played it yet

young beard signature
Message 20 of 31 (65 Views)
0 Likes