Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 03 2012
By: Jaehero First Son 1 posts

Canceling PS plus.

9 replies 403 views Edited Sep 3, 2012
Decided you don't want/need it anymore? Or your one month trial is coming to an end. But you don't know how to end the subscription?

Go to account management then transaction management. At the bottom of the list there is the services list you will click on. Click on the play station plus to be taken to the subscription page. Again after clicking that you'll be taken to a screen that asks if you want to cancel the automatic renewal. If this is a trial you will have the service till the 30 days are up.
Message 1 of 10 (403 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: Canceling PS plus.

Sep 3, 2012
All the goodies u can get with ps+ ...WHY would u want to end the suscription?????!! ....
Message 2 of 10 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 4, 2012
If you are a fool, or have some kind of specific problem/crises, do with the OP said xD PS+ FTW!
--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Message 3 of 10 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

You guys sure are friendly, what a warm welcome for a first time poster.

Jaehero wrote:
Decided you don't want/need it anymore? Or your one month trial is coming to an end. But you don't know how to end the subscription?

Go to account management then transaction management. At the bottom of the list there is the services list you will click on. Click on the play station plus to be taken to the subscription page. Again after clicking that you'll be taken to a screen that asks if you want to cancel the automatic renewal. If this is a trial you will have the service till the 30 days are up.

I've already went ahead and done this. Not that I don't like PS+. I just don't like the idea of yearly fees, it's difficult to know weather I'll still want/need a service renewed a year from now. Becides it's not hard to navigate through the store and update a subscription manually.

Message 4 of 10 (312 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1476 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Jaehero wrote:

Yep, you have full control over whether auto renew is on or off. However, I'm always hopeful that everyone stays :smileywink: 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Message 5 of 10 (286 Views)
VP of Gaming
29759 posts

Sep 8, 2012

mochuuu wrote:

Jaehero wrote:

Yep, you have full control over whether auto renew is on or off. However, I'm always hopeful that everyone stays :smileywink: 

Been a subscriber since day one & continue to be to this day, I'm not going anywhere mochuuu!

Message 6 of 10 (266 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Sep 9, 2012

me too!!:smileyhappy:   ps+  rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 10 (248 Views)
Fender Bender
2918 posts

Sep 9, 2012

ALARM-cIock wrote:

You guys sure are friendly, what a warm welcome for a first time poster.

Jaehero wrote:

I've already went ahead and done this. Not that I don't like PS+. I just don't like the idea of yearly fees, it's difficult to know weather I'll still want/need a service renewed a year from now. Becides it's not hard to navigate through the store and update a subscription manually.

True, but how would you not know if you would like to still have the subscription if that subscription gives you free content almost every month!? Haha, I know what you mean though. :smileytongue:

I actually had to increase my PS3's HDD just because of the games they're givin' out. Renewing my subscription this month fo sho! :smileyvery-happy:

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 8 of 10 (232 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Sep 9, 2012

I think you should update the FAQ - it seems like this is a topic that comes up from time to time.  While I have been around since PS+ was first offered, and intend to stay for a while longer, I think it is worth pointing out "how do I cancel" ... althought it has been covered time and again, is in the official online manual, etc.

Message 9 of 10 (225 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48888 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Jaehero wrote:

Thank you sir!

Message 10 of 10 (153 Views)