Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2011
By: BONILLA1631 First Son 1 posts

Cancelacion de cuentas activadas en los 5 PS3

5 replies 16 views Edited Nov 4, 2011

Necesito sabes como me pueden ayudar a desactivar mis cuentas de los playstation 3 donde estan activadas ya que me esta trayendo problemas .

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (16 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29009 posts

Re: Cancelacion de cuentas activadas en los 5 PS3

Nov 4, 2011

BONILLA1631 wrote:

Necesito sabes como me pueden ayudar a desactivar mis cuentas de los playstation 3 donde estan activadas ya que me esta trayendo problemas .

Welcome to the Playstation Online Commiunity.

If I am understanding you correctly you have 5 PS3's activated & want to know how to deacivate them, for this you will have to contact Sony, they will deactivate your

systems for you, but bear in mind they will only do this once only.

Sony's contact details can be found via the "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of this page.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (16 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

Nov 4, 2011

Calling Sony or having the actual system to deactivate it are currently the only options.  However, Sony is lowering the activation limit on new games soon, and said they would have a deactivate option on a website.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4370 posts

Nov 4, 2011

BRIT-KO wrote:

BONILLA1631 wrote:

If I am understanding you correctly you have 5 PS3's activated & want to know how to deacivate them, for this you will have to contact Sony, they will deactivate your

Sony's contact details can be found via the "Contact Us" tab at the bottom of this page.

Brit, as Jerm said, we won't have to call sony anymore soon. they're going to have an updated "account management" page for us, we'll be able to go in and deactivate accounts/consoles ourselves. this'll prolly go live once the changes to the content activation system goes live.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (16 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29009 posts

Nov 5, 2011

ctfw529 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

BONILLA1631 wrote:

Brit, as Jerm said, we won't have to call sony anymore soon. they're going to have an updated "account management" page for us, we'll be able to go in and deactivate accounts/consoles ourselves. this'll prolly go live once the changes to the content activation system goes live.

Thank you I'm well aware of that, but the OP asked a question & I answered it as it stands now, & seeing as the website isn't up yet, & may not be for a while it seemed pertinant to answer the OP the way I did.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4370 posts

Nov 5, 2011

Brit, no, i know you were answering the question. i just wasn't sure if you were aware of the account management dealie or not.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (16 Views)
0 Likes