Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 05 2012
By: Painfulmono First Son 14 posts
Accepted Solution

Can you track down where my PS Vita is?

24 replies 3093 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

Ok so funny story is, my mom took my PS Vita and hid it somewhere. Now I'm searching the whole house and says you won't get it back because its not in the house blah blah blah! So is there anyway i can track it because she took tons of other things and I know she hids them all in the same place? 

-Painfulmono
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (3,093 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16656 posts

Re: Can you track down where my PS Vita is?

Dec 5, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (3,092 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I just wanted to see what would happen. (But she did actually take all my stuff)

-Painfulmono
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (3,085 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1084 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Being a dad myself I would think that you did not do something she wanted you to do and that is why she took them. Do what she wants than hug her, say sorry and ask nicely. You get to play again. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (3,076 Views)
Sackboy
461 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

Tracking it by GPS wouldnt even be accurate enough to pinpoint it down to a room.  Check the drawers or under bed though....I always found my stuff there -or- in one of the top closets racks were I had to use chair to get it. When it came to dad taking stuff it was always around his office space. If it IS in the house, doing a perimeter sweep of every room when alone will find it for sure!

(Why am I helping in this again?)

I would just ask what you should do make up and get it back normally. If you got caught with it when it was taken.... except big trouble.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (3,069 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
509 posts

Dec 6, 2012

As a parent, your mother deserves props. You're probably some ungrateful little **bleep** that did something bad and deserved to lose his toys.

However when my kids do something I put it on the dining room table. Then I say "If you touch it you won't sit for a week." Maybe your mother should start beating you and you'll learn to listen.

PS3 20gb with 120gb hd *** PS3 40gb *** PS3 80gb *** Ps Vita 3g *** 2x Ps Vita wifi *** 2x White PSP-Go
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (3,065 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I'm sorry my mom owns a daycare and doesn't believe that hitting results in anything, because maybe she actually has a heart, unlike you know what a heart is.

-Painfulmono
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (3,055 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1387 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Nasomi wrote:

As a parent, your mother deserves props. You're probably some ungrateful little **bleep** that did something bad and deserved to lose his toys.

However when my kids do something I put it on the dining room table. Then I say "If you touch it you won't sit for a week." Maybe your mother should start beating you and you'll learn to listen.

Hey I like his mother I don't want her to get arressted over something like this. 
What his mom should do is start playing games on it herself and have a blast with it and never give it back. Now that would be funny.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (3,053 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Sky_The_Assassin wrote:

Nasomi wrote:

Hey I like his mother I don't want her to get arressted over something like this. 
What his mom should do is start playing games on it herself and have a blast with it and never give it back. Now that would be funny.

Netflix has workout videos. It really is a good idea.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (3,049 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 6, 2012

My mom hates video games. She thinks they are creations of the devil. LOL

Get your Portable ID!

-Painfulmono
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (3,047 Views)