Mar 08 2012
By: Hanstrider First Son 27 posts

Can you install Minis on the PS Vita

2 replies 56 views Edited Mar 8, 2012

I bought the Vita with knowledge from sony that the Vita would be able to play original PSP games and PSone games. But i thought that PSP minis counted as regular PSP games. I had already purchased Tetris PSP mini on my old PSP Go and i wanted to put it on my Vita. But i cant get it to transfer to my Vita from my PS3 like the PSP games that arent on the offical list from sony (ex LittleBigPlanet, Killzone Liberation, Peace Walker). I just wanted to know if these old minis are ever gonna be available for the Vita or if i can just give hope that i can play tetris on my Vita.

Message 1 of 3 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Re: Can you install Minis on the PS Vita

Mar 8, 2012

On your vita go to your download history and download it from there, thats what I do with my minis that I have downloaded on my ps3.

Photobucket

Message 2 of 3 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: Can you install Minis on the PS Vita

Mar 8, 2012

I believe the plan is to eventually get them all up and running on the Vita. I went into the store on my Vita and 2 of my minis and 1 of my PSP games were waiting for me. I would advise checking the store weekly if not daily to see if anything has unlocked and can be downloaded again.

I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own
Message 3 of 3 (56 Views)
0 Likes