Oct 13 2012
By: PRBoricua023 First Son 20 posts

Can't watch youtube videos anymore

10 replies 321 views Edited Oct 13, 2012
Hi. I just bought this Vita the other day cause my other Vita had died lets say. On my other Vita I had the oretube page that took you to the pink page with Chinese writin. Well now when I go to that pink page the"PSVITATUBEDOWNLOADER" and all the other ones are gone. Is there anyother way to download Youtube vids? My Wi-Fi doesn't get installed till Monday . I don't know if that will help but if anyone knows anyother way to download Youtube vids I'd be very thankful for the knowledge . Thank you .
Message 1 of 11 (321 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Re: Can't watch youtube videos anymore

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

Oretube? UBEdownloader? You can only download it in the psn store as far as I knew unless that pink page took you there, I guess since you have no WiFi that doesnt matter anyway..

The only way I would imagine getting youtube videos onto your Vita is through the content manager. You are going to have to download them on your computer with something, that can download youtube videos. Then transfer them to your Vita with content manager, you may also need a video converter to convert it to the correct file format that the Vita supports.

Only way it would work if it could. I am interested to know how your other Vita just died..

Message 2 of 11 (315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Oct 13, 2012
My last Vita had a youtube icon. But this one doesn't have it. Because of some technical problems I had to wipe my memory card clean which really sucked.
Message 3 of 11 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Go to the PS Store and click on apps, then go to YouTube and see if you can reinstall it.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 4 of 11 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Oct 13, 2012

so how did your vita die? xD

Message 5 of 11 (289 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Lol well first my right joystick died. Then the other day I let the battery died. So I plugged it in to charge and it wouldn't, I even tried a brand new charger and nothing. Im just **bleep** about having to wipe my memory card clean. All the games I beat and **bleep** I downloaded gone. Ah well. Whatevers clever.
Message 6 of 11 (284 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Oct 13, 2012

PRBoricua023 wrote:
Lol well first my right joystick died. Then the other day I let the battery died. So I plugged it in to charge and it wouldn't, I even tried a brand new charger and nothing. Im just **bleep** about having to wipe my memory card clean. All the games I beat and **bleep** I downloaded gone. Ah well. Whatevers clever.

Dang that sucks. Hope that never happens to mine >.> I hate sending things to get fixed, they always come back looking worse than when you first sent it..

I need my perfectly clean Vita and screen. Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 11 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Oct 13, 2012
When you launch the PS store, click the button in the right bottom corner. It will give you some options, click on download list so you can download all you games your purchased. But its sad you lost all your data. Another fail by Sony, when my PS3 died in 2009, I lost all my data. Well not really as it was on my 500gb hard drive but when I got another PS3 from Sony it made me reformat the hard drive. I called Sony in a complete outrage about it and Don't told me I have to back up my hard drive. I told him if it was a Xbox 360 I could just pop my hard drive into another Xbox and all my stuff would be their. Now they have save data in the cloud but you have to be a PS plus member. Great more **bleep** money you have to spend to protect the most simple things.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 8 of 11 (278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Yeah that sucks man. Sony had me put the old SIM card in the new Vita along with my memory card. Then the guy had me reformat it so I lost everything. I guess no one knows a way to DL youtube vids from the site like I used to be able to with the 3G connection. My WiFi will be up this Monday.
Message 9 of 11 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
798 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Try file2hd.com i use it on vita to download youtube videos. There is no copy and paste with vita so u gotta type the link in but fromthere u can download the video. You can also check out pspube.com, pretty sure youtube videos there download to vita too.
On another note my vita has been drained a few times. Took awhile on charge before i was able to boot up.
Message 10 of 11 (218 Views)
0 Likes