May 08 2012
By: Death_Comes_Slow Wastelander 623 posts

Can't wait? Buy Gravity Rush Today!!!

4 replies 14 views Edited May 8, 2012

For anyone who just is going crazy while waiting until the North American Official Release for Gravity Rush go give this option a quick look...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gravity-Daze-for-Playstation-Vita-Sony-Playstation-Vita-PS-Vita-Gravity-Rush...

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 1 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13846 posts

Re: Can't wait? Buy Gravity Rush Today!!!

May 8, 2012

I'd rather play an NA version

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

May 8, 2012

Even though you don't have to pay to import it. Its not worth buying because I can't read Japanese. Also the NA version is only $40 and if you pre-order it you get extra missions and a costume. 

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 3 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

May 8, 2012

baka

Message 4 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
623 posts

May 9, 2012

Hey I am with all of you guys on this; don't be mistaken. I was helping the Wife with some EBAY stuff(she buys and sells childrens fashion accessories) and I came across it so I figured I would put it up on here in case anyone was interested. Heck, anythings better than another youtube, ps1, psp, browser, etc. rant; am I right?

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 5 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes