Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 08 2012
By: RabidGiant First Son 20 posts

Can't take the dumb anymore

22 replies 575 views Edited Dec 8, 2012

If you don't own a Vita then **bleep** off.   You don't belong in Vita forums. 

I can't take it anymore.  I am done reading **bleep** posts.   All this if Sony does this, then I will buy a Vita crap.  **bleep**.   You will complain no matter what they do.   If this is how you treat gaming, then don't buy one please.   Trolls will never cease to annoy me.   Get a life, get a job **bleep**.   

The selection is great.   The system is powerful, ripe with potential, as if it hasn't already been taken adantage of.   And for those **bleep** for a price drop.  I spent $250 in Feb 2012.  If you wait till Feb 2013 to pay $199 then I essentially paid $4.16 / mth to get on the bandwagon early.   You spend that on half of a day's lunch.   Entertainment wise, this is nothing compared to what you pay for cable, internent, and just about everything else in you life.  I have no regrets as an early adopter.  Stop **bleep** to save insiginicant cash based on principle.   As if you will listen.  I am drunk.  This is my rant.  

Message 1 of 23 (575 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1151 posts

Re: Can't take the dumb anymore

Dec 8, 2012
Dude i totally agree. I got mine in may. The selection has grow so much over the past months. I see potential in this system. Vita all the way dudes. Oh yea and merry christmas!!

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 2 of 23 (562 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Dec 8, 2012

I agree with this fully. I am also an early adopter basically getting the Wifi model first and loving my purcahse fully (before getting the 3G model which I love more).  It was released mid February and it is December of the same year it was released and already we are off to a good start with a system that still has potential. I still can't believe it hasn't been a full year yet and the Vita's life is shining really bright.

While most of the time new systems take a while before a decent library exists in its life cycle, the Vita is already showing a lot of its potential to many curious people. I am happy with the Vita and know SONY will make it a successful device with a memorable future. It is a shame there will always be people that want to bring new technology down without even trying it out first themseles, but that is something that will never cease to exist.

Us here at the Vita forums who DO own a Vita (regardless of color or model) know the great future this beautiful device has in the next decade or so. SONY obviously cares more than they ever did with the PSP and it shows. Vita owners for life. 

Message 3 of 23 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Dec 8, 2012

i could not agree more. Got my 3g in May and haven't put it down yet.

Message 4 of 23 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Dec 8, 2012
Got mine launch day wifi model. I'm currently bored of mine but that is definitely my fault because of my gaming style and what not but I love the vita!

Definitely not overpriced in my opinion.
Message 5 of 23 (526 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 8, 2012

I wish evey troll would read this the Vita is a very good system.

Message 6 of 23 (512 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 8, 2012
If it do helps I own a vita and several other Sony systems. :smileywink:
Message 7 of 23 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Dec 8, 2012

The answer is simple. Start your own forum and don't allow anyone who doesn't have a Vita to join.

Message 8 of 23 (489 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17370 posts

Dec 8, 2012

SnWnMe wrote:

The answer is simple. Start your own forum and don't allow anyone who doesn't have a Vita to join.

That is the best answer. To say if you don't have a Vita you don't belong in the Vita forum is asinine. The forum is a good research tool for anyone considering getting one. It's not an exclusive club. Yes unfortunately you have to deal with the  occasional troll but I guarantee even if you did start your own forum of Vita owners they'd still show up.

Message 9 of 23 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3940 posts

Dec 8, 2012
I agree but can't take you serious because of your rant.
Message 10 of 23 (467 Views)
0 Likes