Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 09 2012
By: stewie27 First Son 2 posts

Can't get trophies to post to Facebook!

9 replies 1202 views Edited Mar 9, 2012

Hey everyone,

I've setup Facebook through the PSN account management to allow postings to Facebook for trophies.  I see all my friends on Facebook posting theirs so I figured I'd start setting this up.  I've set it up but it's not posting anything to Facebook.  Does anyone know why or what I can do to fix this? 

Thanks,

stewie27

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (1,202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: Can't get trophies to post to Facebook!

Mar 9, 2012

Since you're posting this in the vita section i'll take it you mean vita trophies? As far as I know they don't work with it. If you mean ps3 trophies, then it will only post them if you have new trophies to sync, it will not post trophies you have earned before setting this up.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (1,202 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Mar 9, 2012

It does work actually, on your Vita goto Settings>Playstation Network>Facebook, fill out your info, check the options you want to publish, profit. trophy publishing on mine has been working great.

EDIT: Try to goto your trophies app on your Vita and update them their and then see if they pop up on facebook after that, had to do that myself to get them to show up on FB.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (1,202 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Mar 9, 2012

I didn't know that was actually there, thanks for that. I just assumed if you had it set up on the ps3 it would carry over.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (1,202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 9, 2012

Yeah I'll have to check when I get home tonight.  I see my friends playing the same Vita games as me and their stuff is all over Facebook but mine aren't showing up there.  I know it won't post past trophies, I was looking for support going forward.  Thanks for the tip ChrisTerror.  I'll let you know if this works later on tonight!

stewie27

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (1,202 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2530 posts

Mar 9, 2012

I didn't have to change the settings at all. my vita trophies automatically post along with the PS3 ones when I sync with the server.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (1,202 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Mar 9, 2012

Mine post fine after set up but only I could see them initially.  So you will need to and change the people who can see it.  Once I did that on a few it seemed to default to friends.  Hope that helps.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (1,202 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9701 posts

Apr 29, 2013

On FB, if I change the people who can see trophy posts to custom (meaning my more gaming friends as opposed to those who wouldn't care to see my trophy posts lol), If I change one trophy post will future trophy posts know to use that custom setting on FB? 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (852 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6222 posts

Apr 29, 2013

cobrafang wrote:

On FB, if I change the people who can see trophy posts to custom (meaning my more gaming friends as opposed to those who wouldn't care to see my trophy posts lol), If I change one trophy post will future trophy posts know to use that custom setting on FB? 

To be sure you can always go into your settings, and click on Apps, then Playstation Network, and click on edit, and set it to custom, that way anything the network posts for you should be automaticly the custom you set it as. I am not 100% sure if you set the individual post to custom if all others will be to.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (849 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9701 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Thank you for responding chaos_789.  I know enough on FB but it confuses me at times at who see's what and how to do stuff.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (847 Views)
0 Likes