Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Re: Can't find downloaded game...

Sep 16, 2013
If he uses the auto off function on a piece of dlc it wouldn't ever show up in the games anywhere other than Game Data. Check to see if Star Wars Pinball has game data.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 11 of 13 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1796 posts

Sep 16, 2013

The reason he cannot Find it anywhere is that he downloaded DLC... 

Not every Game has Game Data Installed... It's possible that he just did not have Game Data for the Game... 

Either way, that is oky, because the Actual Game it's self should be Free, so he is good there... 

But ya, all he did was download an Add-On for the Game... 

------------------

What I suggest doing, is going to where you downloaded your Star Wars Pinball Game at... 

Look at what it says in the Desciption... What Pinball Game do you need in order to Play SW Pinball? 

--------------

Point is, you downloaded a Pinball Machine for a Pinball Game that doesn't exist, lOl... 

You need to figure out which Game that is, so you can add your Pinball Machine to it... 

Hope this Helps, ^_^

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 12 of 13 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
45 posts

Sep 16, 2013

I've had a corrupt data file on other downloads as well and I just re-downloaded it and I was good. This one just doesn't make sense. I will try downloading and not having the PS3 shut down. Thanks for the help!

Atari 2600, NES, Super NES, N64, Wii, Gameboy Advance, Sega Genesis, Mega Drive, Sega CD, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita

"Wonder why your life is screaming? Wonder why we're Humans Being?

photo daec859e-bed4-420a-8ce4-132c23840589.jpg

Message 13 of 13 (438 Views)
0 Likes