Apr 25 2013
By: MacabreMilkman Lombax Warrior 89 posts

Can't Sync Trophies or View Profile (Error Code 80022D05)

5 replies 210 views Edited Apr 25, 2013

I've been having this trouble for at least a couple of weeks now. For some reason, whenever I use the "sync" function, it stops at around 11% and the error code 80022D05 shows up shortly after. Strangely enough, my trophies are completely up-to-date on my PSN Profile. Does anyone know how to recitfy this?

Message 1 of 6 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3436 posts

Re: Can't Sync Trophies or View Profile (Error Code 80022D05)

Apr 25, 2013

i has this same issue a few days ago and was after a HDD upgrade but after i kept trying and after about the 15th time it finally went through and not a issue since..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 2 of 6 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Apr 25, 2013

I've been doing it multiple times now. Nothing has worked. It always stops at around 12%.

Message 3 of 6 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3436 posts

Apr 25, 2013

i had this problem also in the past once where it kept doing the same as your saying and what i did was just waited till i got another trophy and then it synced right up...don't know if it was a coincidence or what but it did the trick.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 4 of 6 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Apr 25, 2013

kythunder wrote:

i had this problem also in the past once where it kept doing the same as your saying and what i did was just waited till i got another trophy and then it synced right up...don't know if it was a coincidence or what but it did the trick.

Problem's been going on for a couple of weeks now. I've earned several trophies since then, and I've been trying daily.

Message 5 of 6 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Apr 27, 2013

hey guys, i had just moved into a new place with 2 room mates, and while we were sorting out our battlestation program, we had 2 ps3's in the living room;  I went to work and my room mates had a friend over, and we realized that they had been doing hard shut downs on my playstation by accident, by trying to use my controller wirelessly to sync to my room mates ps3.

Apparently, they pulled the plug on my machine (**bleep**?!?!), and i had a system crash when i got home from work (not happy).  This is where I learned about the back up reboot system (hold power button til you hear 2 beeps), and i was thankful that my console was not scrapped.

This is where this reply becomes relevant, I just wanted to give you some background.

So I was installing KZ3 to my profile, and as soon as I tried to go online, it said it had an error with my save file.  Now whenever I try to sync my trophies, it got to about 14% and I got the error code 80022d05.  At first I just kept comparing trophies with people, and it would slowly but surely (over 2 weeks), creep up to 17%.

So today, I deleted my profile, and started a new one, used an existing account (themightyRisOne), and did a trophy sync, and things worked perfectly.  If you are having issues like this, for whatever reason, try this.  It took me 10 minutes, and now my games are fully functional, and back to working order.  Good luck out there.

Message 6 of 6 (183 Views)
0 Likes