Aug 05 2011
By: Bailey618 First Son 2 posts

Can't Sign In. Please Help!

4 replies 14 views Edited Aug 5, 2011

I went to sign into my account today and it keeps saying that "The sign-in ID (e-mail address) or password is incorrect."... So I went on here and signed in on my computer, obviously I'm online and kicking on my account with the same password I tried on the PS3. Also I went and tried my brother and step-dad's accounts. They work perfectly fine. I am confused on what could be messing up here and I would really appreciate if someone could help me out! Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Re: Can't Sign In. Please Help!

Aug 5, 2011

Hmm that is weird. On PS3 make sure you have everything typed in correct and maybe try and reset your Network Settings then try. Sometimes my PS3 doesn't sign me in either (due to my connection though) but I just reset my connection then it works fine again. I guess its worth a shot.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 6, 2011

make sure you have the correct password and username/email

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 6, 2011

It also could be that the PSN network is down for maintanence.

I tried to buy something from the PSN and it stated that its going through maintanence right now

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 6, 2011

I think the last thing is the most correct answer I can come up with. I have tried to go to my account settings on the computer, but it said the site was down for maitanance or something of that sort. I will wait it out until I figure out what's going on. (my brother's account has just done the same exact thing.. it was working earlier today.) I'm just confused on how this is happening.

Thank you Fatal_Rhythm and Fire764X!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes