Hekseville Citizen
431 posts

Re: Can't Log into the PSN!???

Apr 27, 2008
Yep, same here. Just wondering have you guys downloaded the cod4 maps, because this is seeming to have happened if you did
Message 11 of 26 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1960 posts

Apr 27, 2008

steven1029 wrote:
Yep, same here. Just wondering have you guys downloaded the cod4 maps, because this is seeming to have happened if you did

I have the same problem and I don't have COD

Message 12 of 26 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Apr 27, 2008

I have the same problem but only on certain accounts on my PS3....

Message Edited by Outsiders on 04-27-2008 05:36 AM
Im the United States Speling Be Winnur
Message 13 of 26 (302 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 21, 2010

hey everyone, i am getting the same problem too, i dont know how long its been going on cause this is the first weekend ive been off work in a while., but i can get on the internet fine but cannot sign in to the network . ive tried evey tut on the net about this , and the only thing that seemed to work was i disconnected my modem and router for about 2 min, after that i was playing for about 1hour, when i shut my ps3 off and back on, same prob

Message 14 of 26 (302 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 10, 2010

can you please help me i cant sign in cause a update is needed but when it searches for updates its sais their is no need to update tell me whyyyyyyyyy

Message 15 of 26 (302 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 9, 2011

I'm having the exact same issure. I used to log in just fine yesterday. But today I had a long break from classes so I went home to play some Street Fighter. However, I wasn't able to log in. I keep getting the error massage. You have been signed out of the psn. I tried to test the internet connection. IP address: Success. Internet: Success. PSN: Fails everytime. I'm not sure if the problem is from me or from the psn itself. If anybody had this issue and was able to fix it; pretty please let us know how you did it.

Message 16 of 26 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Mar 9, 2011

IlIl000 wrote:

I'm having the exact same issure. I used to log in just fine yesterday. But today I had a long break from classes so I went home to play some Street Fighter. However, I wasn't able to log in. I keep getting the error massage. You have been signed out of the psn. I tried to test the internet connection. IP address: Success. Internet: Success. PSN: Fails everytime. I'm not sure if the problem is from me or from the psn itself. If anybody had this issue and was able to fix it; pretty please let us know how you did it.

Yeah, right now, until about 7PM Pacific Time, there is maintenance going on. You won't be able to sign-in and/or play games requiring you to sign in.

Message 17 of 26 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
268 posts

Mar 9, 2011

Solar_Difusion wrote:

Yeah, right now, until about 7PM Pacific Time, there is maintenance going on. You won't be able to sign-in and/or play games requiring you to sign in.

Sony REALLY needs to learn how to properly provide a live service such as the PlayStation Network.   Having 12 hour outages for "maintenance" is unbelievalbly amateurish.      Imagine if Amazon.com, Gmail, or eBay had a 12 hour outage due to maintenance?   

Message 18 of 26 (302 Views)
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Mar 9, 2011

They really need to stop using twitter as apparently the only way to notify psn users that the network will be down for maintenance.  Not all psn users use twitter or care to use twitter just to get psn updates.

Message 19 of 26 (302 Views)
Lombax Warrior
268 posts

Mar 9, 2011

VixDiesel wrote:

They really need to stop using twitter as apparently the only way to notify psn users that the network will be down for maintenance.  Not all psn users use twitter or care to use twitter just to get psn updates.

I agree - Sony should provide an email option for these types of notifications.

As far as Twitter, I maintain a Twitter account (soley for business-related information) and subscribe to the "Playstation" twitter account, but don't see any mention of an outage.  Is there another account I should be following?

edit:  Disregard - found the tweet under that "Playstation" account.  It reads, "PSN will undergo maintenance until 5pm Pac. This will affect the Store & Account Mgmt, though gameplay should be unaffected."

AFAIK, the maintenance window is now until 7pm PST and online gameplay does appear to be affected.

Message 20 of 26 (302 Views)