Jul 31 2013
By: RedWolf1494 First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Can i use my psn account more than twice?

5 replies 399 views Edited Jul 31, 2013
Recently my ps3 got corrupted and it was the first time i had used my psn account and i gameshared with a friend and used my psn account on his ps3. I erased everything on my ps3 via safemode. I'm thinking of buying a new ps3 but will i be able to use my psn account again since i deleted everything on my old ps3 and if not can i deactivate my psn account off my friends ps3 without deleting his?
Message 1 of 6 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: Can i use my psn account more than twice?

Jul 31, 2013
You can sign in with your psn account as many times as you desire.
Message 2 of 6 (396 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 31, 2013

RedWolf1494 wrote:
Recently my ps3 got corrupted and it was the first time i had used my psn account and i gameshared with a friend

Last I checked, this was a ToS violation. I could be wrong.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 3 of 6 (394 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Grr sorry i forgot to add that i wanna re download all my dlc but idk if i can do that since my psn account was on my original ps3 which i deleted everything from and idk how to deactivate it on a friends account
Message 4 of 6 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 31, 2013

RedWolf1494 wrote:
Grr sorry i forgot to add that i wanna re download all my dlc but idk if i can do that since my psn account was on my original ps3 which i deleted everything from and idk how to deactivate it on a friends account

I have a suspicion that we are not getting the whole story.  Look:

1. Deactivate your profile on every singe PS3 in the world except the one that belongs to you. 
  2. Re-download your DLC.
  3. Don't mess with this stuff again.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2616

Grindhead_Jim

Message 5 of 6 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Jul 31, 2013

You'll probably have to deactivate everything from your Sony Account on the computer. You can do a full deactivation every 6 months like that.

It's better practice to deactivate a machine before deleting anything like you did, if you didn't deactivate, that is.

Also, gamesharing is strictly something that Sony PlayStation doesn't want people doing. That is why they made the change from 5 machines to 2 machines.

So you need to deactivate both machines and NOT share your account or risk getting caught doing that (Banned)

Message 6 of 6 (377 Views)
0 Likes