Apr 05 2012
By: nbuubu First Son 2 posts

Can any PS+ people actually transfer Minis to Vita?

6 replies 123 views Edited Apr 5, 2012

Supposedly this latest Vita update fixed the problem. But I have over a dozen minis titles from PS+ that are on the confirmed official compatible list that I redownloaded tonight, leaving them uninstalled on the PS3 (and a few I even installed to try to get working), and NONE of them show up in the Vita content manager. No matter what I do. The only thing I've ever been able to transfer from PS3 is Little Big Planet for PSP. Never a single mini title.

I keep reading about PS+ members who are now able to transfer minis games they got free from PS+, but none of them show up for me.

Would it be so hard to let PS+ members just download their PSP and Minis games directly from the download list? The entire interface seems to be a poorly updated mess.

Message 1 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Re: Can any PS+ people actually transfer Minis to Vita?

Apr 6, 2012

I would kill for Angry Birds to be playable on the Vita with touch support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Subscribe to my Youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodShono?feature=mhee
Message 2 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 6, 2012

I've checked all of mine after 1.65 update and then immediately after 1.66 and still i have been unable to transfer any of my minis.

Message 3 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 7, 2012

NO.  Only one of my games work and that is Flying Hamster.

They need to fix this ASAP.

Message 4 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Apr 9, 2012

My free ps+ minis still aren't working either. Seems like it's just Europe that got the fix from update 1.66. But they also were always able to get their minis to their Vita, but received an error code when trying to play them. I can't even get my free minis to even transfer to their Vita to begin with. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Message 5 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

May 16, 2012

cool so now Me Monstar Hear me Roar and Age of Zombies works on the Vita. Looks like it's just a matter of Sony adding back the PS+ Minis we own to the store and they'll work this time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Message 6 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

May 16, 2012

Yeah, just saw that.  Glacial progress, but at least we can detect some kind of forward motion.  Noticed OMG-Z on the "someday" list.  That's one I'd like to play again.

Message 7 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes