Mar 15 2011
By: Sociopath33 First Son 22 posts

Can PSN download content be played on old versions?

2 replies 12 views Edited Mar 15, 2011

I want to download agry birds for psp but my software is version 6.20 and I bought a new router (belkin) can't seem to be able to connect to the internet.

My question is if I download a mini from my PC then transfer to my psp will I have to install an update first? I tried to play a demo but it didn't work.

Also I have some money in my wallet but I'm short like .4 cents from buying angry birds can the .4 cent be taken from my credit card or do I need to add 5.00 onto the PSN? -_-

Thanks in advance!

Get your Portable ID!

No PS3 to earn trophies, just a lone gamer with a PSP!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Re: Can PSN download content be played on old versions?

Mar 15, 2011

Sociopath33 wrote:

I want to download agry birds for psp but my software is version 6.20 and I bought a new router (belkin) can't seem to be able to connect to the internet.

My question is if I download a mini from my PC then transfer to my psp will I have to install an update first? I tried to play a demo but it didn't work.

Also I have some money in my wallet but I'm short like .4 cents from buying angry birds can the .4 cent be taken from my credit card or do I need to add 5.00 onto the PSN? -_-

Thanks in advance!

Media Go will not allow you  to transfer it until your firmware is up to date.

The good news is that Media Go will download the firmware update for you and then you can upgrade that way, firmware upgrades have always been aloowed to be transferred from a computer, Media Go will just put it in the correct place for you, you will then have to disconnect your PSP and choose to upgrade from storage instead of wifi.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7785 posts

Re: Can PSN download content be played on old versions?

Mar 16, 2011

Sociopath33 wrote:

Get your Portable ID!

No PS3 to earn trophies, just a lone gamer with a PSP!

Check the wireless settings for your Belkin router. To use your PSP, make sure you have wireless b or mixed b mode turned on. Make sure wireless security is set to WPA1-PSK AES for best performance and protection.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes