First Son
8 posts

Re: Can I use 2 headsets?

Jan 30, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

That sonyceo ID is i think not following the rules.

Create an alternate PSN ID to circumvent moderator activity. This includes taking advantage of any PlayStation® Community System.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/Rules-of-Conduct/m-p/37570507#U375...

As posted ,saying I would change something that would be one thing I would change. I use one or two names and never have a problem with anyone having them. I put in four names and they were all taken. That when it ticked me off when I was told that you can have over 10 names to 1 person. So I did try the “SonyCEO” but that had an invalid character, not a message stating some way that you could not use “Sony” in your user name. If it is in fact not allowed, I have no problem changing it if it was possible. I did search the users and not one name I used was found.

Message 11 of 34 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 30, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:
lol.... you could try astros

I'm looking at the cheap ones. to get back on topic here now, I would like to know if it can be done to use 2 headsetrs, or 2 bluethooth to enjoy the game with out getting yelled at for the tv being too loud at level 6 on the TV. I realy don't care about the quality just as long as I can hear it. I don't have alot of money so I need to be cheap Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 34 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 30, 2013

so-nyCEO wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

That sonyceo ID is i think not following the rules.

Create an alternate PSN ID to circumvent moderator activity. This includes taking advantage of any PlayStation® Community System.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/Rules-of-Conduct/m-p/37570507#U375...

As posted ,saying I would change something that would be one thing I would change. I use one or two names and never have a problem with anyone having them. I put in four names and they were all taken. That when it ticked me off when I was told that you can have over 10 names to 1 person. So I did try the “SonyCEO” but that had an invalid character, not a message stating some way that you could not use “Sony” in your user name. If it is in fact not allowed, I have no problem changing it if it was possible. I did search the users and not one name I used was found.

I didn't think there would be an issue with using any combination of Sony or CEO.  After all, it is just a name, and would have no actual link to anything official.

If anyone wants to actually believe you would be the CEO of Sony with only 1 Post and a moniker of Cannon Fodder, then that is their mistake.

As far as creating many names... I don;t see the real point, other than to be "sneaky", but if you want to put the time and effort into maintaining that many names, it is your prerogative.

I think what FiveFourteen is referencing, is some people do this to manipulate the Forum.

They create multiple posts, and KUDO themselves, boost their own threads, and most times act out in a manner unbecoming.  I don;t think you intend this, but it is a concern.

As you said, if the system allows it, then go for it.  After all, every name is tied to your system anyway, so if Sony actually finds you at "fault" for something, then they will find you and shut all of them, including your system down from the PSN.

Have fun with it if you like.  Me personally, I say what I mean and I stand behind it.  For this reason, I only need the one and only name Moblesuit75.  It's how I roll.Smiley Wink  I can take the heat, if and when it is deserved.Smiley LOL  I can also dish it out like no one's business.Smiley Happy

Moble

Message 13 of 34 (75 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 30, 2013

so-nyCEO wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:
lol.... you could try astros

I'm looking at the cheap ones. to get back on topic here now, I would like to know if it can be done to use 2 headsetrs, or 2 bluethooth to enjoy the game with out getting yelled at for the tv being too loud at level 6 on the TV. I realy don't care about the quality just as long as I can hear it. I don't have alot of money so I need to be cheap Smiley Sad

As far as the issue you are having, I am wondering (for clarification) who "he/his" is when referring to the sound coming through the headsets?

I guess I am not clear as to the main purpose of attempting this.

I would think, but am not certain, that you may only be able to have one Bluetooth Headset active during game play, for any game.  I could be wrong, it happens from time to time.

There was this one time I thought I was wrong, but then it turned out I was wrong about that.Smiley Wink

Moble

Message 14 of 34 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I would imagine that there would be no problem using 2 bluetooth headsets.  However, if you were to use say Astro's or Triton's you'd only be able to use one because of the input/output going directly in the TV.  I'm not positive though because I could see it working out if you get the piggy-back audio cables, but you'd hear the same sounds through both headsets.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jan 30, 2013

w4_JustTheTIP wrote:

I would imagine that there would be no problem using 2 bluetooth headsets.  However, if you were to use say Astro's or Triton's you'd only be able to use one because of the input/output going directly in the TV.  I'm not positive though because I could see it working out if you get the piggy-back audio cables, but you'd hear the same sounds through both headsets.

I think thats what hes trying to achieve.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 16 of 34 (62 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jan 30, 2013

so-nyCEO wrote:

I have looked over the forums for this but have not found the question asked. We have BO2 and would like to get headsets that would give it a better feel.

1. I don't think, but would hope it would split the sound, so I would not hear “your equipment has been destroyed” when it was his.
  2. Main question is if it is possible to have the 2 headsets going at the same time even if the sound is not split.

I have not tried it and would not like to waist my money if buying 2 headsets don’t work.

Well, he originally posted this, but throught the thread it seemed like he didn't want it to split so i just decided to give him the full answer lol

Message 17 of 34 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 30, 2013

w4_JustTheTIP wrote:

so-nyCEO wrote:

I have looked over the forums for this but have not found the question asked. We have BO2 and would like to get headsets that would give it a better feel.

1. I don't think, but would hope it would split the sound, so I would not hear “your equipment has been destroyed” when it was his.
  2. Main question is if it is possible to have the 2 headsets going at the same time even if the sound is not split.

I have not tried it and would not like to waist my money if buying 2 headsets don’t work.

Well, he originally posted this, but throught the thread it seemed like he didn't want it to split so i just decided to give him the full answer lol

Yes, this is the part that is confusing to me.  To whom is "his" referring?  What game is this?  What advantage is the idea of having the split sound?

Can you understand MY confusion?

Moble

Message 18 of 34 (53 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Jan 30, 2013

This is what I'm getting from all this;

-"His" is probably a brother or a friend or something

-The game is Black Ops 2

-For me, throwing away the idea of having two headsets just because you can't split the sound would be pointless.  The main objective is so that you dont' have to have the TV volume on, but if you did you'd hear the sounds from both players anyways so it just seems insignificant.

BUT with that being said, I still don't know if his question is answered or not considering he was being very vague in the beginning.

Message 19 of 34 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jan 30, 2013
I am now also confused... From my understanding he wants to use two headsets and/or mics? But he doesn't want to split the sound?

Sorry if im totaly wrong
basicly have two people chat at once?
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 20 of 34 (49 Views)
0 Likes