Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 30 2013
By: so-nyCEO First Son 8 posts

Can I use 2 headsets?

33 replies 310 views Edited Jan 30, 2013

I have looked over the forums for this but have not found the question asked. We have BO2 and would like to get headsets that would give it a better feel.

1. I don't think, but would hope it would split the sound, so I would not hear “your equipment has been destroyed” when it was his.
  2. Main question is if it is possible to have the 2 headsets going at the same time even if the sound is not split.

I have not tried it and would not like to waist my money if buying 2 headsets don’t work.

Message 1 of 34 (310 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30444 posts

Re: Can I use 2 headsets?

Jan 30, 2013

so-nyCEO wrote:

I have looked over the forums for this but have not found the question asked. We have BO2 and would like to get headsets that would give it a better feel.

1. I don't think, but would hope it would split the sound, so I would not hear “your equipment has been destroyed” when it was his.
  2. Main question is if it is possible to have the 2 headsets going at the same time even if the sound is not split.

I have not tried it and would not like to waist my money if buying 2 headsets don’t work.

You're the CEO of Sony & you don't know the answer to this, surely someone in your office or your secretary could find out for you!

I'm not sure but I don't think this is possible.

Message 2 of 34 (306 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Jan 30, 2013

First off if you don’t know the answer, then don’t say anything. Second I am not the CEO of Sony, if I was I would make some changes right away. The name is so-nyCEO, and these are games and names are not real here. If you have some help in my question, I would like that. If you just want to bash Sony, please do it somewhere else, as I’m trying to get help.

Thanks,

Systems Operations- New York Camo Enforcement Office

Message 3 of 34 (298 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jan 30, 2013
lol.... you could try astros

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 4 of 34 (297 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jan 30, 2013

That sonyceo ID is i think not following the rules.

Create an alternate PSN ID to circumvent moderator activity. This includes taking advantage of any PlayStation® Community System.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/Rules-of-Conduct/m-p/37570507#U375...

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 5 of 34 (295 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30444 posts

Jan 30, 2013

so-nyCEO wrote:

First off if you don’t know the answer, then don’t say anything. Second I am not the CEO of Sony, if I was I would make some changes right away. The name is so-nyCEO, and these are games and names are not real here. If you have some help in my question, I would like that. If you just want to bash Sony, please do it somewhere else, as I’m trying to get help.

Thanks,

WOW, Someone certainly has a total sense of humor failure, you can't see 'teasing' or a joke when it's staring you in the face, way to go about getting help around here, good luck, you'll need it if that's your attitude.

Message 6 of 34 (293 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15664 posts

Jan 30, 2013

with that attitude, he's not going to get much help in the future either

can't even take a light hearted joke...

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 7 of 34 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 30, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

WOW, Someone certainly has a total sense of humor failure, you can't see 'teasing' or a joke when it's staring you in the face, way to go about getting help around here, good luck, you'll need it if that's your attitude.

Glade you pointed that out. I did not know you were joking. This is my first post to the forums and the first reply I go was yours, and I took it as you were just being mean. Now that I know you were joking, Nice to meet you. A lot of people don’t get my humor, and I don’t get a lot of people’s humor as well. Don’t worry, I’m used to it :smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 34 (278 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

Jan 30, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

so-nyCEO wrote:

Thanks,

First off, I will agree with BRIT on this one.  If you can't take the heat, then get out of the Forum.  I am not any level of authority here, but I do know from time to time, after a little jest, some members can actually find a resolution for you.

If you cannot get past the initial mockery or indications that your questions are in any way vague or somewhat pointless, then you will not enjoy your time here.

As well, I think FiveFourteen has a more relevant point of argument.  Rules and Guidelines are what Govern this Forum.  If you cannot get them, then you should definitely find a different Forum.

Granted, sometimes you will not find a solution in everyone's post.  Unless this person or persons continues to throw mockery at you, it is always best to just ignore them.

Thicker Skin will keep you from getting into arguments here as well.  Have a little fun if you want.  Send a jab back at anyone.  Just remember not to get personal about it, and keep your wits about you.

We can all have fun here.  I think the Moderation Team does a fantastic job of drawing a line, when it is necessary.  No one is above authority here, and the Mods are that authority.

Try not to be standoffish with everyone.  I learned my lesson early, it does not do any good.

If you are here, just to raise a futile argument, then you should probably try not posting.  Besides, I saw this thread topic in a number of areas already.  If the answer did not come in those Sections, then why perpetuate it across the entire Forum.  THAT is spamming, and THAT will get your thread booted.  If you persist, then YOU will get booted.

Just Simma Down Nah, and everything will be OK.

I am only trying to help you here, but if you so choose n to to accept it, then ta ta.

Moble

Message 9 of 34 (276 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I see you got it, as I was typing.  Please feel free to ignore my last post, as I see it is no longer neccessary.

Welcome to the Forum, and enjoy. :smileyhappy:

Moble

Message 10 of 34 (273 Views)
0 Likes