Jun 07 2013
By: JoshieLegend First Son 1 posts

Can I link an account ???

5 replies 80 views Edited Jun 7, 2013

How do I link an account. I have all my trophies on another username. I want to get rid of Stringbass79 and Just have one ID JoshieLegend? Any help would be appreciated thanks

Message 1 of 6 (80 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Message 2 of 6 (77 Views)
MVP Support
39457 posts

Re: Can I link an account ???

Jun 8, 2013

JoshieLegend wrote:

How do I link an account. I have all my trophies on another username. I want to get rid of Stringbass79 and Just have one ID JoshieLegend? Any help would be appreciated thanks

Just confirming that my friend (at least I think he's my friend, it's been kind of hard to tell lately!), is correct, accounts cannot be merged.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 6 (72 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Jun 8, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

JoshieLegend wrote:

Just confirming that my friend (at least I think he's my friend, it's been kind of hard to tell lately!), is correct, accounts cannot be merged.

BRIT-KO

???? What do you mean???? I value our friendship. PM me if I've done something to make you think otherwise. I don't want to derail this thread further. Actually I'm going to PM you.

Message 4 of 6 (70 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39457 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

JoshieLegend wrote:

BRIT-KO

???? What do you mean???? I value our friendship. PM me if I've done something to make you think otherwise. I don't want to derail this thread further. Actually I'm going to PM you.

So do i!

LOL, responded to your PM, go read it you big botchagaloop Smiley Wink.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 6 (62 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
2916 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Moved from "PS Forums Support". Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 6 (48 Views)
0 Likes