Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 28 2006
By: wyzard55 Monster Hunter 38 posts

Can I change my network handle?

3 replies 3 views Edited Nov 28, 2006
Good afternoon.

I was setting up my PS3 and was trying to set up my network handle with the same thing I use on my 360.  It wouldn't let me do it.  Didn't say it was unavailable, said some other message.  So I went ahead and set it up with something else that it took.  Can I change this handle?  If not, how do I start again and delete this one?  If I can, how do I change it?

What can be in your handle?  Spaces, commas, etc.?

Thanks.
Message 1 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Re: Can I change my network handle?

Dec 1, 2006
you cant change a handle after its been created you can only create a new one. by creating a new user on the ps3 and then re-signing up for the network. via a master account or sub.

i just went through that last night
Message 2 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Dec 2, 2006
Good morning.

Can someone give me some additional information on how to go through this.  I can't seem to acees the sub-account menu.  How do you access this to set up sub-accounts?

Also, if I want to set up a new ID from scratch, how do I go about doing that?  When I go over to sign in or go to account management, I don't see any place to set up a new account.

Thanks for the help.
Message 3 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
427 posts

Dec 3, 2006
You must create a new account first and then opt to have it as a sub account of another that is already created on your machine.
360GBs or BUST!!! .................................. PSN ID: everready

Message 4 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes