Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

Re: Came from XBox 360, new to PSN. Can you all throw me some knowledge?:D

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2013

greenlantern027 wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

JASONxxVOORHEES wrote:
PS+ is great. Just go buy a year, it pays for itself.

I swear I've gotten more value from my three months on plus thenI did in 7 yrs of live service.

so far this month sucks......jus sayin

Yes this month hasnt been as good as earlier months, but there are still a couple of good titles to at least give a chance. If someone got PS+ today they may not think it is a great value, but since i have been a member on this account and on my old one, I have got plenty of bang for my buck. Its even better if you own a vita.

yep. regardlessif this month sucks or not..i still download every free game and give it a shot..never know what youll come to like. Ps plus is great, dont get me wrong

Message 11 of 12 (83 Views)
Sackboy
626 posts

Re: Came from XBox 360, new to PSN. Can you all throw me some knowledge?:D

Sep 16, 2013
I too "switched" from 360 to PS3 2 years ago. Just want to tell u u can get a lot of great PS3 games very CHEAP; BRAND NEW off of AMAZON.COM, Might i recommend 3D Dot Game Heroes, if u enjoy the Zelda games on Nintendo, specifically the CLASSIC ones. This is EXACTLY LIKE IT. It's an amazing game for very cheap. Also I recommend Bayonetta, and there are also tons of HD collections for SUPER CHEAP (i.e. Jak and Daxter, Tomb Raider Trilogy).
Message 12 of 12 (74 Views)
0 Likes