Sep 13 2011
By: JezusChrysler300 First Son 3 posts

Call of Duty : Black Ops. Or PSN Server's Issue.

4 replies 95 views Edited Sep 13, 2011
Hello everybody, I live in the Sates and I usually play CoD. and BfBc2. I want to know if anyone is having problems connecting to the PSN. It says my Nat Type is Moderate and this has never happend. So im wondering if anyone elses NAT type has changed. If not then I got to Return this Stupid TURBO Speed Bullchit to Time Warner. I can Join matches on CoD. But Very Sluggish and Everyone has a 5 bar signal. And It will not let my friends join me or i join them. Please if anyone else is having Problems POST BELOW.http://twistedjunk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/black_ops_server_down.pnghttp://images.idgentertainment.de/images/idgwpgsgp/bdb/2183296/617x.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25972 posts

Re: Call of Duty : Black Ops. Or PSN Server's Issue.

Sep 13, 2011

I think the BO servers are run by Activision, Sony has very little to do with the setup, but having NAT Type Moderate is likley to be your issue here.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 21, 2011

Yeah, The Servers have been acting up almost every night for the past two weeks. and its not just me, its other people in the games i play with. It had to be CoD Servers messing up.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 21, 2011

My NAT type is always open, and I am still having issues with sign in, there is a problem with the PSNetwork, and also the activision servers. It seems that the more map packs they put out for black ops the more lag there is. Activision needs to update their servers and processors or they will start losing customers by the thousands.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 15, 2012

i cant even play im so madd i think that treyarch owes me new console cuz blackops 2 keeps freezing my sytem in its not good at all to have to unjplug it or turn it off at loading screen or the main menu

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (77 Views)
0 Likes