Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Re: Call Of Duty and Battlefield Are Taking Advantage of People and Destroying Gaming Industry!?

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2014

JMSO- wrote:

All the casual cod/battlefield players that get wrecked everytime they play always have to open there mouth.....
Its not the games that are bad, its you.

"This game sucks"
"Quikskopn is so OP"
"That guns OP"
"He killed me in 2 shots"

^Robot Very Happy

Uhh, no, I've never played these kind of s*** games that ruin the gaming industry, Jack@$$  Smiley Very Happy

Platinums: 7
Platinums achieved in order: Dark Souls>Dungeon Defenders>Demons Souls>Dark Souls 2>God of War Ascension>God of War>God of War 3 :3
Message 11 of 14 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3018 posts

Re: Call Of Duty and Battlefield Are Taking Advantage of People and Destroying Gaming Industry!?

Feb 13, 2014
@xX91NCHNA1L5Xx

So, you've "never played these kinds of s*** games" and you are judging them, makes sense.
Message 12 of 14 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12347 posts

Feb 13, 2014

I just dont like that other games devs are ruining their games tryin to get some of that COD money.

I am sure everyone knows a franchise that had a sequel totally unrelated to the previous because they want that COD money.

That and the players who blindly preorder the latest version of COD for new MP maps I cant stand.

Its like you said, people just want their chicken nuggest and dont care that they are made of lips and well you know.

They not taking advantage of people, people are doing it to themselves and they love it, its the devolution of the world we know.

People are losing their rights left right and center and dont care at all, people dying of cancer from eating disgusting unnatural crap all day long, players online using as many cheats/exploits as possible to win and make others think they are "skillful", there is no honor, no remorse, no thought for the next day, just right now I want my **bleep** big Mac I'll deal with the heart attack in the morning, lol.

You gotta love the way the world is shaping up, my kids kids will probably be born into a slave camp and have chips implanted int ehir heads that tell them what to think and buy, and people will still defend it to the death cause thats the price of Macdonalds and COD, and for the 99% its all they want.

Cheers!

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 13 of 14 (147 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 13, 2014

COD has been irrelevant to me since 4. Quality ended at 2, my ability to care about it ended at 4.

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 14 of 14 (144 Views)